Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The Image Game - Page 1

The Image Game

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-22 22:51:10
This is an idea that recently came to me and I want to see how it does.
Rules: The one in charge (which is me to start with) asks for a <adjective> image of <subject>, and the next posters post images according to the request, and the one that is the most <adjective> according to the requester wins and the winner becomes the next requester.
The pics HAVE to be work-safe.

So I start: I request a creepy picture of Sneasel.

Re: The Image Game

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-06-23 02:09:24

Rules: The one in charge (which is me to start with) asks for a <adjective> image of <subject>, and the next posters post images according to the request, and the one that is the most <adjective> according to the requester wins and the winner becomes the next requester.

What a great idea! Do they have to be from elsewhere, or can we create the pictures ourselves?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-06-23 02:59:28
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/zmcwhd.png[/img]
This creepy enough? (look at its mouth…)
I love my tablet. It lets me whip up crap like this in about 15 minutes.

Date: 2010-06-23 11:05:38

What a great idea! Do they have to be from elsewhere, or can we create the pictures ourselves?

Doesn't matter where it's from.

So, Wa starts us off with an image. I need at least 2 more to decide the winner.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-06-23 11:37:39
I got this off a website called "unrealitymag", its supposed to be a 'real-life' Sneasel. [img]http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/real-sneasel.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-23 12:26:53
Okay, that's just scary. But it DOES look like a Sneasel.

Date: 2010-06-28 00:18:03
Well, seeing as no one else want to post an image, Torchickens wins this round.
The eyes REALLY creep me out. Like if it's staring into my soul, telling it that it is going to be it's dessert…

So it's Torchickens' turn.