Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

Post silly fears then exadurate them game - Page 2

Re: Post silly fears then exadurate them game

Posted by: DOC777
Date: 2007-09-29 17:56:28
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
a blue thing with legs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
i must be crazy!!!!!!!!!*hangs himself*

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-29 18:18:11
Omg…it's…water. Lots and..lots of…water.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted by: DOC777
Date: 2007-09-30 13:06:16
Oh my god!!!!A talking water melon named DON WATERMELON!its the end of the world! its the apocalypse!AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!1110010…error! errror!
errrrrrrroooooooorrrrrrrr!111111 eeeerrrrrrrr0000000rrrrrrrr!!!!!11!!!!….er…*shrt circut**BOOM!**rapid shots*

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-09-30 18:13:05
-_-*sleeping in bed-huh? o_o……….O_O………()_()! ITS AN EVIL RANDOM SQUAWKING CHICKEN OF DOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE……….DON'T…….SQUAWK………………chicken: BUUUUKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWKKKKK!!!! *attack cry meaning HE'S GONNA EAT MY HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *chomp……………………………………………..I'm…alive? *sees a mutant headless self in mirror. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *runs into the other room…*sees self in another mirror.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…………………*runs back AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA………*repeats process lol. (to be continued forever:P)

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-30 20:35:56
WAAAAAAAAH! IT'S A CROC! IT'S CROC! AND IT'S GONNA EAT ME! NOOOOOOOOOO, GO AWAY, GO AWAY! (attempts to beat it with pole, but it bites through it) AAAAAAAAAHH! (runs into wall)

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-01 05:43:02
*sees a Grue* …WTF *gets tackled by the Grue* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *throws the Grue off and dashes away* *grabs a random metal pole and hits the Grue* *Grue makes a high pitched sound and about a hundred Grues appear* OH SHI- *runs again, trips over a rock, knocks himself out and gets eaten*

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-10-01 05:45:12
Holy crap! It's the letter e! *dies*

Posted by: gemini
Date: 2007-10-16 11:47:46
[size=10pt][font=Verdana][/font][/size]aOMG!!!!Its the super utra mega scary face that lives in the crack tats between my bed  and the wall!!!!RUN AWAY!!!!(runs into hall way)OMG!!is a army of teletubies!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! D: D: I have a plan >:D.
(takes out a chansaw)CHARGE!!!!A large cat comes and says"The ankiont ones are pleased that you would share your food now please share some with me i am quite hungry and i am carniverus.(if you dont get it go to GC and Wii errors and see my post )I say "I have no food". It gets mad so it eats my  face. :o

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-12 21:02:20
[size=99pt]AHH! Oxygen! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must stop breathing!!!!!!!![/size]
(Stos breathing)

5 minuets later…
(dies)

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-13 11:54:11
[size=99pt]AHHHHHHHH!!!!1!!1!11!!!! [/size] People on TV and the letters g, l, i, t, c, h, e, s!!!!!!11!! [size=0pt]When spelled correctly, it spells gitches.[/size]

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-05-30 17:15:36
AHHHHGHTREDFGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THREADS!!!!!!!!!!! GAMESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-05-30 17:47:49
Ahhhh!!!1! The color green!!!1!!!!1!1!!!1!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-06-02 14:08:01
[size=7]NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!1111    CAN'T LOG ON TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!! AAAHHHHH!!![/size]

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-02 14:14:58

[size=7]AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! CHEESE!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!![/size]
*Screams and dies*

Posted by: yinyang147
Date: 2008-06-05 11:48:36
>:(

[size=6]AHHHHH!!!!11! EVIL SMILEY!!!!1! OMG DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!!![/size]