Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when...V2 - Page 1

You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when...V2

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-09-05 11:09:17
Similar to the original, but with one twist:
It must have happened to you or somebody else.

I'll start:
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you accidentally ask for a Choice Band instead of a headband.

Re: You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when...V2

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-09-05 12:37:31
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you confuse the word "squid" with "Tentacool"

(this happened to me when I was around six, it made my dad; who unfortunately passed away recently in June chuckle)

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-09-06 09:01:24
You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you think God is a large horse-like creature.

(Well, my sis started believing that when I first showed her Arceus, and told her it was a God of Pokemon, guess she didn't quite catch the last part. Afterwards, she started praying to him, so I just put a foot in her ass, and told her it was a PokeGod, not a real one. That shut 'er up.)

Date: 2010-09-22 10:03:57
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you misspell "leftover" for "leftovers".

(Happens to me all the time)

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-09-22 16:01:08
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you replace "Oh my god" and "Jesus Christ" with "Oh Arceus" and "Sweet Zombie Darkrai".

Date: 2010-09-22 16:31:18
(lol)

You know you've been playing Pokemon for too long when you think a different colored Dalmation is just going to pop up out of thin air.

(Hell, I think it'll happen at any second.)

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-09-22 21:10:03
You know you've been playing Pokémon too much when you can't walk diagonally.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-09-22 22:37:17
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you think an albino girl you bumped into was actually an alternate-colored Gardevoir.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-09-23 13:56:37
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when after correcting yourself saying "Choice Band" instead of "headband," you say "Focus Band."

Date: 2010-09-23 20:30:05
Ahahaha, that's just funny.

You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you think someone with broken English is going to talk like the TR member in Cerulean City in HG/SS.

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2010-09-25 02:47:00
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when the start menu pops up in your dreams.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-09-25 23:52:55
You know you've been playing Pokémon too long when you draw the PokéDollar sign on a piece of paper and try to use it as money.

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2011-10-07 19:51:23
…you're playing GTA VC and tries to open the menu to Fly to another area.

(That was a long time ago, before I lost it. That doesn't happen on GTA SA because I use the Teleport To Marker mod, and doesn't happen to GTA IV because the Taxis do that legitimately lol).

Posted by: SnorlaxMonster
Date: 2011-10-20 08:47:19
When you see a red light on the console to indicate low power, and attempt to head to a Pokémon Center (I do this in both Pokémon and non-Pokémon games)

Date: 2012-01-29 11:56:09
You spot some pink gravel, and mistake it for a Ditto.