Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

What odd traits do you have? - Page 1

What odd traits do you have?

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2017-08-02 17:21:38
What weird, strange, disgusting, interesting, etc. traits do you possess?
For example, I have The Power of Teleportation. I'm proficient in appearing out of nowhere, doing things without anyone realizing I moved, and I'm getting better at disappearing into thin air. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but it does.

Re: What odd traits do you have?

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-08-02 18:47:23
I have the power of Mind-Reading. I can often tell what people would like to hear, or expect me (or someone else) to tell.
Often I am conflicted between telling someone what's true, what they would like to hear and what they should hear.

It's more often a burden than a blessing, since I know when people are getting angry. I know it's going to turn sour soon, so I'm in fear.
Also there are a few people, such as my stepfather, that I am completely unable to decipher. It feels super weird to have no idea what they think at a given moment. Especially when they hide their thoughts and feelings from everybody with great mastery.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2017-08-03 22:02:31
I have the power of Precognition. I can often Feel that an event is going to happen well before it does. I'm not 100% accurate, though, so either I'm looking into alternate realities as well or there's something messing with me.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-08-06 14:54:30
And I have the power of shitposting everywhere.

Posted by: Caveat
Date: 2017-08-14 08:18:03
I'm actually an otherwordly force of some kind that coagulated into human form.

Also, I'm stupidly flexible.

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2017-09-09 06:41:48
I have high functioning autism. Does this qualify? :P

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-09-10 05:57:42
And for some reason, I can """foresee""" what someone says 5 seconds before they do, not always succeeds but most of the time it does…
What the f**k is wrong with me…

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2017-09-10 13:07:13
I'm more girly than like everyone I meet online ;D

Date: 2018-04-16 15:12:10
I'm good at programming, less at commenting my code.

Date: 2019-03-14 05:29:24
I have the power to only be bad at things I like. Worldbuilding, video games, anime, MTG

Date: 2019-03-14 08:53:35
I'm an expert at Game Boy assembly. I spot a lot of code optimizations at a glance, or at least, I can recognize a lot of unoptimized code that simply.

Date: 2019-03-22 16:24:23
I like hugs but prefer to be left alone a lot of the time. Go figure.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-03-22 17:27:00
I dislike hugs and prefer to be left alone all of the time.

Thaaaaat escalated quickly. Speaking of de-escalating, I have the power to dig tunnels underground with my bare hands, form a complex network of tunnels along with others with the same ability by knowing where they've digged, and have wide enough cheeks that I can store food in them and eat it later. I also have the ability to foresee how long Winter will last by sticking my head above ground in February.

Date: 2019-03-22 18:02:17
I'm a DCI-certified Magic: The Gathering judge. Given the proportion of human population that we make up, that's objectively an odd trait.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-03-22 18:11:45
I might not be able to tell if someone illegally tapped a Plains, but I can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.