Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

"SPAM and win" redux [FINISHED - THREAD'S CLOSED DUE TO ZOWAYIX] - Page 123

Re: "SPAM and win" redux

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-12-29 12:39:27
nevar mind, that'll do

NEVAR 4GET

Date: 2006-12-29 12:39:47
(fail get, play get, swastiGET, Get Some, etc)

Date: 2006-12-29 12:40:18
Come Get Some

Date: 2006-12-29 12:41:29
Dear Sarah:

I am looking for a Florida-based attorney to negotiate with the Wikimedia Foundation to take down my biography. If this fails, I plan to file an invasion-of-privacy lawsuit against the Foundation. Considering the fact that all the Talk pages are also made available to the search engines, I may include a defamation-of-character complaint in the suit. My main interest in litigation is to establish in a Florida court that Section 230 of the U.S. Communications Decency Act does not provide immunity to the Foundation, due to the fact that the Foundation's entire structure is designed to moderate the content on Wikipedia. I will argue that because of this, the Foundation functions as a publisher rather than a service provider. Only service providers are immune under Section 230.

I appreciate the fact that you supported my request to delete the article in October 2005, after we worked on it for a week and were unable to reach agreement. You warned me that you lacked the power to make the deletion stick, if some other administrators disagreed. This is exactly what happened.

I also appreciate your support of Linuxbeak's effort in December 2005 to move the content into other relevant articles on Wikipedia, so that most of the content would still exist, but not be featured in one Wikipedia article under my name. This effort was one that Linuxbeak and I agreed to at the time, but which failed due to a lack of support. I deleted hivemind.html as Linuxbeak made his effort, but then restored it when his effort failed. As you can see, the hivemind.html page is much larger now and also has small photos of most of the perpetrators.

The last meaningful AfD on my bio was concluded on April 9, 2006. Now I am asking you to initiate another AfD. This is something only a major administrator can do, because minor administrators will intervene on the grounds of "Speedy Keep."

I believe that one last meaningful AfD for my biography is warranted before this issue escalates further, and I hope you agree with me. If the article gets deleted, I will take down the hivemind.html page on www.wikipedia-watch.org (but not the hive2.html page), and will also take down the findchat.html page, the 1,545 chat log files that are linked from there, and the chat search engine.

Thank you,
Daniel Brandt

Date: 2006-12-29 12:41:49
"1,545 chat log files"

Date: 2006-12-29 12:42:07
[size=79pt]"1,545 chat log files"[/size]

Date: 2006-12-29 12:42:25
IT MADE BIG HAX, you see

Date: 2006-12-29 12:42:45
but not just any BIG HAX…

Uber hax. Uber NEW hax.

Date: 2006-12-29 12:43:10
I WAS START THIS CLAN

Date: 2006-12-29 12:43:39
I WAS MOTHERFUCKING START THIS MOTHERFUCKING CLAN

Date: 2006-12-29 12:43:58
NOS

Date: 2006-12-29 12:46:09
I've driven all of you into a war previous, and caused widespread chaos which has essentially destroyed this Forum.

Date: 2006-12-29 12:48:00
CUSTOM ROBOZ

Date: 2006-12-29 12:48:13
WITH THE CUSTOM AND THE ROBO

Date: 2006-12-29 12:48:26
and the LONGCAT IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG