Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

You are Bob! - Page 1

You are Bob!

Posted by: 0ErrorYT
Date: 2018-07-20 18:00:32
Oh man, this brings back memories. I've wanted to start this again for 7 years but couldn't find a good forum to do so. Found this on NK forums at around 7 and it was so fun (as a 7 year old of course) and wanted to see if it would take off again. Try not to turn this to the NK version that ended in a flame war causing the post to be closed. Blog post done, here's the game.

Basically you are Bob and can control him either with options from the last post or be creative. I'll start.

Bob is in his house. His clock alarm goes off.
A. Turn off the alarm
B. Ignore the alarm
C. Destroy the clock
D. Take a bite out of the clock

Re: You are Bob!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2018-07-20 18:01:22
D. Take a bite out of the clock

Date: 2018-07-20 18:08:40
After taking a bite out of the clock, Bob gets a shock from doing so. He decides to:
A. Get in his car
B. Call 911
C. Do nothing
D. Take legal action against the clock maker
(by the way after choosing an option you should add more options and put some story)

Date: 2018-07-20 18:14:33
A. Get in his car

Remembering how much he enjoys the taste of clocks, he takes the rest of the alarm clock with him in the car to go to the mall and buy cheap clocks. While he's driving, he takes another bite out of it, but realizes he forgot about the electric shock! His loss of control causes the car to crash into the side of the road.

A. Call some car repair dudes
B. Walk the rest of the way to the mall
C. Try to start the car again
D. Take legal action against the maker of the first clock

Date: 2018-07-20 18:42:20
D. Take legal action against the maker of the first clock
Bob walks out of the car and calls his lawyer. He says
A. "I ate a clock and crashed my car, can you give me free money?"
B. "A clock shocked me, causing me to crash my car. I'd like to press charges."
C. Babble incoherent nonsense
D. "Psst! You got any clocks?"

Date: 2018-07-20 19:17:05
A. "I ate a clock and crashed my car, can you give me free money?"

Your lawyer answers his phone. He says
Oh, hello. I was just working on a multimillion dollar lawsuit for one of my clients. I know what you're thinking: 'Yeah, a lawsuit sounds good, but who can I sue?' Who can YOU sue? The clock company! The car company! The store where you bought the clock! The dealership where you bought the car! The place the car last got inspected! The factory where the clock was made! The ore vein where the raw materials used to make the clock were originally mined! The possibilities are limitless! 'But how can I sue these people if I knowingly ate the clock? I have no grounds!' Hey, do me a favor: let me answer that question in person.

How do you answer?

Date: 2018-07-20 19:23:49
I answer "Ok, meet me at the mall. I would like to eat more clocks for… More evidence."
A. Lawyer comes to mall
B. Nearby person chucks a burning burger at you
C. Someone nearby pees themselves
D. All of the above

Date: 2018-07-20 20:41:03
D. All of the above

You go on your phone and hire a driver to get you to the mall. Out of nowhere, you suddenly see a ball of fire flying at you. In the instant before the would-be impact, you duck out of the way and see it land on your car. When you turn to look at it, you can see it was a burger that was on fire. A dude walks up to you and says "Sorry about that! I thought that burger was a cigarette, but when I lit it, I was in for quite the surprise!"

"What the hell, man?! My car's on fire now because of you!" You yell angrily.

He looks over at the grotesque conflagration growing on the side of the road and says, "Oh…well at least you weren't in the car when I threw it!"

"That's it! I'm suing you! And the burger joint you ordered that from! AND the company that makes those lighters!" You declare.

Just then, your driver approaches the scene, and has to stop suddenly due to the argument happening in the middle of the road and the burning car on the side, which is now starting to ignite some grass next to it. They're so shocked that their incontinence makes them wet their underwear, and they quickly have to veer to the safe area on the opposite side of the road to the fire.

"What's going on?! I need to get through here. Someone hired me to drive them to the mall," she says.

"That was me!" You say.

You get in her car and are driven to the mall. However, when you see that their pants are wet, you decide to sue them for driving you in an unclean car. Oh, AND the ridesharing company that contracted her. You see your lawyer at the entrance of the mall, and read off your list of complaints.

"All right! You have come to the right lawyer, my friend! Let's sue them all! There's just one problem: we can't do that many cases at once, so who would you like to sue first?"

Who do you sue first?

Date: 2018-07-20 22:18:47
Bob decided to sue the man who threw the burger first. It turns out the man with the burger followed Bob to the mall. He gets very mad, and begins chasing you with a lighter.
A: Bob Attempts to take the lighter from the man
B: The lawyer tries to set up his portable courtroom
C: Bob attempts to run
D: Bob yells for help

Date: 2018-07-21 19:04:49
B. The lawyer tries to set up his portable courtroom

The lawyer reveals a figurine of a building resembling the Parthenon and holds it high in the air, yelling "Come out, courtroom!"

The figurine quickly expands to the full size of the courthouse, and falls neatly into the middle of the mall's hallway. It's wide enough that nobody can walk around it.

A. Bob and the lawyer run into the courthouse and are followed by the dude with the lighter
B. The dude with the lighter gets scared and tries to leave
C. Mall security arrives on the scene
D. The dude with the lighter mistakes the courthouse for a cigarette and tries to light it

Date: 2018-07-21 21:03:14
A. Bob and the lawyer run into the courthouse and are followed by the dude with the lighter
As Bob and the lawyer run into the courthouse, the man with the lighter accidently burns his eyes, causing his vision to decrease significantly. The man with lighter screams "ALRIGHT, YOU'RE DEAD!" He decides to
A: Try to burn the courthouse down
B: Sit down at the defendant's podium
C: Leave to get another burger to light
D : Pulls out his cell phones and calls (someone)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-07-23 14:27:54
D. He pulls out his cell phone and calls his friend Phil the talking Infernape, who comes and uses Flamethrower to burn the court house down. What do you do?

A. Escape in the lawyer's personal helicopter
B. Grab the man with the lighter's cell phone and call Wes and Rui from Pokémon Colosseum to help snag the Infernape
C. Die somehow (either in the flames or another specified way) but end up in the after-life to intervene
D. All of the above

Date: 2018-07-24 15:15:38
D. All of the above

"What the hell, man?! This courthouse is on fire now because of you!" You yell angrily.

The dude looks around with his unseeing eyes at the billowing flames and then says, "Oh…well at least you weren't in the courthouse when I set it on fire!"

"Actually, I was!" You yell, running up to the dude with the lighter in a rage and taking his phone. It's not a difficult task, considering he can't even see you. Suddenly, you feel a massive chill run through your body, unlike any sensation you've ever experienced, and hear someone saying the words,

Snagem had gone, Cipher had gone. Now, the key to purifying Shadow Pokémon is in the hero of Orre's sinister hand…

1 8 0 0 7 4 2 3 6 9 7

As soon as you regain your senses, you call the number you were told.

"At last, we have made contact. I see there is one more Shadow Pokémon still lurking in this world. There's only one thing to do," the person on the other side says, before hanging up. The dude with the lighter fumbles around and finds a gavel on the floor. Thinking it's a cigarette, he asks his Infernape to light it. Infernape uses Flamethrower on the gavel, engulfing his owner in flames.

"Quickly! Get in!" Your lawyer yells over to you, motioning you over to his helicopter he just summoned. You run in and hear the door shut behind you.

"Ever driven one of these things?" Your lawyer asks you, getting into the driver's seat.

"Nope," you answer.

"Neither have I!" He says. "This is gonna be fun!" He remarks, hitting some controls as the roar of the engine starts and the helicopter rises into the air. The two of you manage to escape the burning building.

You fly around in the helicopter for a few minutes as your lawyer shakily maneuvers it.

"Uh oh," your lawyer suddenly says, the helicopter now angled slightly downward and headed toward the Orre Colosseum. "I don't know what I just did, but I can't seem to control this thing now!"

As you try to figure out something to say and hit random buttons in hope something will change, the helicopter crash lands into the side of the Orre Colosseum, killing both of you instantly.

In that sleep of death, whatever dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil must give us peace.

If you can wake up at a different time and in a different place from where you fell asleep, couldnt you wake up as a different person?

—–

You're sitting at your desk in an ornate legal office, working on a multimillion dollar lawsuit for one of your clients. You sign the bottom of a form with your name, "Bob", and then hear your phone ring.

A. Pick it up and answer it
B. Let it go to voicemail and continue working on your lawsuit
C. Get distracted by a clock in the corner
D. Notice a hamburger you had ordered earlier on your desk, but inexplicably think it's a cigarette

Date: 2018-07-25 20:58:25
C and D.
Bob notices a clock in the corner that he wants to eat, but first wants a cigarette. He picks up the burger and lights it, realizes his mistake and
A. Throws the burning burger across the room
B. Tries to smoke it anyway
C. Answers the phone with the burger in his hand
D. Tries to put out the burger
E. Ignore the burger and try to eat the clock

Date: 2018-08-30 21:02:51
C. Answers the phone with the burger in his hand

Hello, you have reached the law offices of Bob, Esquire. How many I be of service to you today?

Hello, Mr. Esquire. I'd like to press charges against my neighbor. He broke into my house and let an elephant inside. I can't have any butter on my toast anymore because this stupid thing keeps leaving footprints in it!

A long list of possible parties to sue begins coming to mind. You think to correct him on your last name, but realize you don't remember it. You make an appointment to meet with the client. As you hang up the phone, you start to feel your hand get hot. Instinctively, you drop the burning burger.

A. Look for a fire extinguisher
B. Go to the bathroom and try to get water to put it out
C. Throw the burger out the door
D. Ignore the fire and continue working on your lawsuit
E. Call 911
F. Call Wes and Rui from Colosseum to help put out the fire