Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A New Region:RPG Entrance thread - Page 1

A New Region:RPG Entrance thread

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-07-10 19:24:44
In this RPG,you can go to a new region called Terramare,which is brimming with new Pokemon,like Mudarsh and Blaziru.If you want to join,fill out this form:

Name:
Starter(either the native starter if your character is a native of the region,or another Pokemon if your character is from another region.You may bring other Pokemon if you immigrated to Terramare):
^Pokemon:
^PC Pokemon:
^Items and Equipment:

*Not required at all.
^Put in signature along wiht the rest of the stuff.
-Not required to put in signature.

Well here's my character:
Name:Zalon
History:Zalon has been a native of Tallgrass Town(the starting town)for many years,and it's his birthday.He is about to receive his first Pokemon.
Starter-to-be(he hasn't received it yet):Bladerass

Towns:

The Main Terramare:
Tallgrass Town
Nezorey City
Yerozen City
Zarashi City

Hojo Islands:
Forwood City
Metalmetro City

Re: A New Region:RPG Entrance thread

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-07-11 09:11:32
Two questions. What are the starters, and do we have to put it in our sig?

Date: 2007-07-11 14:22:23
The starters are:
Blazwim
Mudarsh
Bladerass
and no,you don't have to put it in your sig,but it is reccomended if you don't want to forget stuff.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-07-15 22:08:17
Name:Shrii
History:Shrii was born in the Sinnoh region, but because of an explosion on Stark Mountain her family had to move to Kanto when she was 7.  Two years later she found a wild LM4.  She was able to stop herself from running, and was able to catch it with a Quick Ball.
Starter:Moon (LM4)
Pokemon:Moon (LM4)
PC Pokemon:None
Items and Equipment:1 Potion

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-07-16 13:19:45
Name: Don Watermeleon
History: While once a glorious leader of an organization known as the Knights in a dimension without Pokemon, he was mysteriously pulled into Terramare around 1 year ago. Without any of his former troops with him, he is slowly building up an army once more, but this time using Pokemon to his advantage.
Pokemon:

(Louvre) Altaria
(Barachiel) Milotic
(Cassiel) Gorebyss
(Ariel) Gardevoir
(Lucifer) Gallade
(Samyaza) Glaceon

PC Pokemon: None as of now
Items and Equipment: Some sorts of weapondry, most likely.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-07-17 14:49:37

History: While once a glorious leader of an organization known as the Knights in a dimension without Pokemon, he was mysteriously pulled into Terramare around 1 year ago. Without any of his former troops with him, he is slowly building up an army once more, but this time using Pokemon to his advantage.
Pokemon:

(Louvre) Altaria
(Barachiel) Milotic
(Cassiel) Gorebyss
(Ariel) Gardevoir
(Lucifer) Gallade
(Samyaza) Glaceon

You have to start with a level 5, first evo(I think).

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-17 15:29:55

Pokemon:

(Louvre) Altaria
(Barachiel) Milotic
(Cassiel) Gorebyss
(Ariel) Gardevoir
(Lucifer) Gallade
(Samyaza) Glaceon

Level 5 my ass, it doesn't matter what level to me, it is a Pokemon subbmittance, nd we have god pokemon so level 39 is such a big deal.

Date: 2007-07-17 15:57:17

Pokemon:

(Louvre) Altaria
(Barachiel) Milotic
(Cassiel) Gorebyss
(Ariel) Gardevoir
(Lucifer) Gallade
(Samyaza) Glaceon

Level 5 my ass, it doesn't matter what level to me, it is a Pokemon subbmittance, nd we have god pokemon so level 39 is such a big deal.

The Pok?mon Submittance is another thread…