Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Glitch city RPG! RPGing, register anytime. - Page 5

Re: Glitch city RPG! RPGing, register anytime.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-18 22:10:07

name:Drakkar
pokemon in possession:1 pokeball that's glitched and sends out a random pokemon everytime

O_o Aprovved.

Posted by: Drakkar
Date: 2008-01-21 17:05:00
so when are we going to start :???:

Date: 2008-01-21 17:14:04
NOW.

Date: 2008-01-24 20:08:11
It was dark……….
Somewhere in the distance Thunder struck Glitch City and waking…………

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-24 21:58:26
…[block], the first ZZAZZ glitch trainer. He had been in hibernation and distanced from others since his existance, due to his destructive nature and his 6 level 100 fire type Wartortles. He broke out of his tomb with Super Glitch and…

Date: 2008-01-25 17:43:32
in that instant Drakkar was passing by when the thunder struck near him,seeing a misteryous trainer coming from it
Drakkar:Wh….Who are you? *he takes out his glitched pokeball knowing what could happen after that*

Date: 2008-01-25 17:59:09
The glitched trainer was Gakiro (Me). He opened his glitched master ball and sent out his Charizard M'.

Date: 2008-01-27 19:35:04
Suddenly, [block] comes out of nowhere and sends out a fire Wartortle, which transforms Gakiro's Charizard 'M into a Bulbasaur. My fire Wartortle then Super Glitches the Bulbasaur out of existance. Then, [block] commands the fire Wartortle to Super Glitch Gakiro out of existance, when…

Date: 2008-01-30 15:31:37
*Drakkar throws his glitched pokeball and a bad egg lvl 244 comes out of it freezing all pokemon in battle*i won't allow you to super glitch anyone

Date: 2008-01-30 18:33:45
However, [block] and his 6 fire Wartortles are freeze-resistant, but the bad egg's freezing powers destroyed the Super Glitches out of the Wartortles. However, they gained the move TM55, and started using it everywhere after using PP Ups and X Accuracies on them (the killing ability of this move, however, was disabled permanently like Super Glitch).

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2008-03-07 23:09:39
Name: Matt Shin'ichi (Dark Magician)
Pok?mon in possession: MISSINGNO. ("Kei") (255), Gardevoir ("Tsukimi") (255), Deoxys ("Xerxes") (S) (255), Rayquaza ("Rei") (S) (255), Mew ("Myuu") (S) (255), Arceus ("Ultima") (S) (Psi) (255)
Hometown: Orlando, FL
Special traits: Psychic; capable of teleportation, time travel, telepathy, psychokinesis, &c &c.

Name: Kasumi Hikaru (Mystical Elf)
Pok?mon in possession: Gardevoir ("Yumi") (S) (100), Gallade ("Naota") (S) (100)
Special traits: Psychic; capable of teleportation, time travel, telepathy, psychokinesis, &c &c.

Name: Mana Hikaru (Dark Magician Girl)
Pok?mon in possession: Kirlia ("Mikiko-chan") (S) (100), Delcatty ("Aimi-chan") (S) (100)
Hometown: Shinikyo (Duel Monster World)

Name: Kuroi Shin'ichi
Pok?mon in possession: .4 ("Shi") (255), Darkrai (S) (100)
Hometown: Glitch City

~~~~

Date: 2008-03-07 23:40:48

Name: Matt Shin'ichi (Dark Magician)
Pok?mon in possession: MISSINGNO. ("Kei") (255), Gardevoir ("Tsukimi") (255), Deoxys ("Xerxes") (S) (255), Rayquaza ("Rei") (S) (255), Mew ("Myuu") (S) (255), Arceus ("Ultima") (S) (Psi) (255)

Name: Kasumi Hikaru (Mystical Elf)
Pok?mon in possession: Gardevoir ("Yumi") (S) (100), Gallade ("Naota") (S) (100)

Name: Mana Hikaru (Dark Magician Girl)
Pok?mon in possession: Kirlia ("Mikiko-chan") (S) (100), Delcatty ("Aimi-chan") (S) (100)
Hometown: Shinikyo (Duel Monster World)

Name: Kuroi Shin'ichi
Pok?mon in possession: .4 ("Shi") (255), Darkrai (S) (100)
Hometown: Glitch City

~~~~

Please choose one.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-08 00:22:50
I[Nork] Flies out of Glitchcity to vermillion and uses the Oldman glitch to catch me a Squirtle.
I then fly to Pallet town(Assuming that's where [block] is) and see Drakkar and [block] fighting.
Nork:Wha? Whats going on?

Date: 2008-03-08 14:17:42
[block]: "Whatya think we're doin'? Battling for the town. I'll call it Glitch Town once I win it. My TM55 attacks glitch up anything in their way."
I then tell my fire Wartortles to use TM55 throughout the rest of the town while my most experieced, trustworthy one (the one in my avatar) helps me battle Drakkar and Nork.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-08 18:08:16
Meanwhile, a mentally disturbed middle aged man named Henry Rogers was sitting next to Vermillion's pier, singing the Rolling Stones' "Let's Spend The Night Together" in a drunken way. He was known to keep people from visiting the SS Anne by saying "The ship set sail."