Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Midnight wars - Page 1

Midnight wars

Posted by: Diary
Date: 2008-01-08 20:27:59
I worked hard on this oneā€¦..
RPG summary:
Ok you are just a normal Human that gets sucked into this Dieing world called midnight.its a place Where Highly Evolved animals live and you are pulled in by a mysterious Figure who also points out that there is no way to return to earth.The animals are fighting for the rights to the planet as it falls into Caous.You learn more about your sorundings within the planet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sheet:
Human only
username:
RPG name:
Weapon:
Power:
Quick bio:
Other info:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NPC's
Who plays them?
Diary and Glitchmaster_cave play all NPC's
Human NPC's:
Wasabi
Link
Zelda
Icis
Mastore
Mysteria
Mar
fein
Femin
inhuman NPC's:
Redead King
Demon King
Desprote
in Game NPC's:
Anouncer
Egg Spirit
Enemy NPC's:
All Inhuman NPC's
Demons
redeads
Undeads
Flying fish
OMG
Mushemello
MORE TO COME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midnight Dictonary:
Humns:people Dragged into the world of midnight
Faith Chest:A strange chest that only Exist in the human base of the midnight world what it dose is unknown
teli Doors:Take you anywhere within the world of midnight sometimes strays to another planet
Hungry Doors:Doors with the sign KEEP OUT on it Warning:It Bites
Power Cloak:it is given to a Humn by an NPC is very rare a chance
MORE TO COME
() Dictonary:
(Lucky):you got realy lucky its a rare chance of this
MORE TO COME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Enjoy this RPG cause i worked hard on it it took me a while to get some of theise words and make em up as well
~Glitchy&Diary

Re: Midnight wars

Posted by: glitchmaster_cave
Date: 2008-01-09 13:54:24
Now my Question to you is who will be draged int midnight first?

Re: Midnight wars

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-01-15 19:59:59
RPGS can always be fun. Let me add my nice little submittal, if you don't mind. :)

Username: Eh, do you mean my GCL username? It's in my profile.
RPG name: Don Watermeleon
Weapon: "The Creator", the famed Idol sword.
Power: Various magical abilities, some of which are from Pylons, others from his own stregnths.
Quick bio: Don Watermeleon is the current Idol of the Council of Knights, serving the gallant role as leader in protecting and serving his subordinates. However, in an awkward twist of events, he was somehow brought into twilight or something, completely separated from his own dimension. It is now his main goal to make it back to his world and return to the Knights, no matter what.
Other info: Has a giant watermelon slice for a head. It's suprisingly cool-looking.