Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Aqua-Rocket cause trouble: Human- Pokemon transformations. - Page 23

Re: Team Aqua-Rocket cause trouble: Human- Pokemon transformations.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-18 10:29:36
Bill: Its kinda hard to hold a phone WITH NO HANDS!!!

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-06-18 11:38:28
Enos: oy. *takes Bill's machine, touches him with it and presses the button* There. *puts the phone in Bill's hand*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-18 16:29:03
Andrew: Well, humans these days blend in when they are traveling with at least one Pokemon. Any volunteers?

*Everyone looks at Andrew*

Date: 2008-06-18 17:58:56
Enos: are any of you pokemon trainers? Well, in any case, you should go back to school. I'll see if I can get the job as a science teacher at your school. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go make a call. *pulls out his cellphone and starts dialing a number as he walks into another room*

Date: 2008-06-18 18:14:42
Bill: Carol is.

Date: 2008-06-18 18:24:17
Enos: *hangs up phone* good news all, I got the job. so, first thing tommarow, I'll be your science teacher. huh, so Carol is the only pokemon trainer here?

Date: 2008-06-18 18:34:25
Carol: I was a trainer.

Sammy: I want to be a trainer.

Andrew: I never have been one.

Date: 2008-06-18 19:03:48
Enos: well, I do believe you learn to be a trainer in school. hmm, it's getting dark out. You should probably return to your homes, your families might be worried about you. I'll be at the school tomarrow, I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Date: 2008-06-18 19:10:58
Carol: Um… OK.

Sammy: But, my house got blowed up! I can't go there anymore!

Andrew: Me either. As for the devices, I think I know why they ain't working for me. I died just before becoming what a Manectric. That must be it. My human form got totally disintegrated.

Date: 2008-06-18 19:19:54
Enos: I've got a machine that could fix your house, but the main priorty is you, Andrew. *takes a DNA Scanner and waves it over Andrew's head* hmm, it seems as though you took an almost fatal blow in that explosion. But it seems as though your pokemon DNA activiated in order to save you. It seems like your human DNA is regenerating, so it might be a week or two before you can use your human form. Sammy, tell your teachers that Andrew has caught a cold and can't come into school for a couple of weeks. Of course you'll have to carry back his homework, or get someone else to do it.

Date: 2008-06-18 19:23:18
Sammy: *Looks at the readings* Move your hand a minute, its blocking something* Oh, it said a few months and a couple of weeks. You had your hand over the months, so it didn't show.

Carol: Thank you miss scientist…

Date: 2008-06-18 19:28:45
Enos: Hmm? *sighs* that might be a bit harder to explain. don't worry, I'll think of something.

Date: 2008-06-18 19:33:05
Carol: Well, any clue why we got turned into Pokemon in the first place, Sammy? Seeing as you are the smart one.

Sammy: Um… flea collars?

Date: 2008-06-18 19:41:41
Enos: well, at this point, it's hard to say. I think that, in the near future, we may find out.

Date: 2008-06-18 23:37:28
Bill: What about Sammy's suggestion of collars for all of us who have fur? For all we know, they could hav fleas and not know about it.