Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The Revival Of Team Magma, With an Ally! - Page 181

Re: The Revival Of Team Magma, With an Ally!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-09-02 15:25:46
Yami: *Sighs* I asked what she asked me to do,and you still act like a Pokemorph, you aren't. I'm tired of helping you. Sure her soul will become restless, because I'm refusing to help you anymore, but I'm tired of everything you do! I'm tired of the attacks, and everything else. Your own your own until you accept fact. They were criminals, and she wanted you to live a life NOT in a prison cell. She wanted you to live a happy life, even if it is with foster parents. Maybe I should of said no to her, even thought it was her dying wish, but I said to her I'll raise you and Kira and I did. We both love you as if you were our own, but we don't want kids of our own, because neither of us are fond of kids, and Kira doesn't want the child to suffer what she has been suffering nearly all her life. *Sighs* You're on your own, Mark. I'm done. I'm not going to help you anymore until you accpet why, Kira and I raised you. *Is about to walk away*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-09-02 15:28:37
Mark: What makes you think I'd have grown up in prison?

Date: 2009-09-02 16:40:53
Yami: Because without me and Kira, you'd still be in a prison cell, waiting on death row. Committing crimes is in your blood, but I found you before you could even walk, as long as you was with Kira and me the feel of wanting to commit crimes was erased from your mind, but I guess it wasn't fully gone because you still cause harm, as in assault, which is against the law, arson is against the law, assault with a deadly weapon is against the law.

Date: 2009-09-03 06:05:45
Mark: I like causing fires though…

Date: 2009-09-03 08:57:11
Yami: It is called arson, and it's against the law. You want to live in a prison cell, go ahead. I'm tired of caring.

Date: 2009-09-03 09:07:07
Mark: There's no way I will.

Date: 2009-09-03 09:47:39
Yami: Well then. Enough of treating me like your enemy, when I'm not. The reason I've stopped you doing most things with fire, is to PROECT you, to STOP you going to prison.

Date: 2009-09-03 11:06:08
Mark: You made it so I can only use fire in battle, cooking and heating the house…

Date: 2009-09-03 11:36:36
Yami: Because if you was caught setting something a light, it'll be caused arson and you'll be in prison.

Date: 2009-09-03 13:59:18
Mark: Even if I was burning old magazines?

Date: 2009-09-03 14:12:03
Yami: You do get the odd moron, or two.

Date: 2009-09-03 15:36:07
Mark: OK… there was onetime where I accidentally boiled all the fish in the neighbor's pond… but that was an accident so I was let off.

Date: 2009-09-03 16:33:43
Yami: If you was seen attacking me or Kira you'd be arrested. The mont of times you've burnt me, in which I can put you in jail for, bodly harm, but I haven't. Why? Because I care about you.

Date: 2009-09-04 08:55:05
Mark: How long have you cared?

Date: 2009-09-04 09:20:20
Yami: Ever since the day I found you.