Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

That's My Rock! The RPG! - Page 1

That's My Rock! The RPG!

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-26 20:54:13
This is a stem off from That's My Rock!

Mr.TTT's and ?????(000)'s posts inspired me to make this.

No Sign Ups, just follow the story, I don't care how crazy it gets, as long as it follows the Forum Rules. Oh, I don't care for Post Length Either, just make it story-ish. Especially your first post.

It was a Dark and Dreary Chicago Evening. The rain slicked road outside of the Chicago Geological Museum was quiet, except for a lone car on the outside, sure enough a Man stepped out of the Car, which was a 4 Door Honda Civic. The man was strangely clad in Cardboard Armor of sorts, mostly UPS and Fedex packaging boxes.  He merely mumbled "Well, this is it." before dashing through a window, luckily, no alarm sounded. This was good, as this man, or shall we call him, Boxman, had infected the building with a modified BAGLE.B virus that afternoon. The Alarm system, dead.

"Heh, piece of cake" Boxman chuckled quietly had he heard the foot steps of Guards rushing to the scene, Boxman needed to act fast, he swung up the steps as quickly as possible to get to his prize.

There it was, the XJ7 Meteorite, the Largest Rock on earth. Boxman threw a steel Boomerang, called a Voomerang at the glass, the Box around the meteorite was cut. Allowing him to grab the stone, and pick up the weapon mid-flight. Busting through another window, Boxman took off.

This guy had no idea what kind of forces would stop him now…

Re: That's My Rock! The RPG!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-27 00:15:47
"HALT," Said the strange tall young person. " I am fivex, and I shall take that meteorite! And I shall take it to it's rightful place… if there is one." continued fivex as he quickly took the rock and ran.