Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Jump vs. Smash - Page 2

Re: Jump vs. Smash

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-18 05:55:23
Falco: First…I have to find…his- *punches button on motherboard*
MACHINE BLARES: Coordinates of Fox McCloud 175,000 miles north and 20,000 miles west. Estimated time from location: 7 minutes. Coordinates of Fox McCl- *Falco shuts off*
Falco: Boy, that thing is annoying. Well, there's only one way to solve this…*speeds up spacecraft* Fox, I'm coming to save you! Again…

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-18 08:20:22
Peppy: FALCO! DO A BARREL ROLL!

Date: 2009-12-18 14:37:11
Falco: *Does barrel roll just in time to avoid fire* Thanks Peppy, I didn't know I was being tailed… *goes in reverse* Time to meet your maker, yo- WHAT?!

Kirby didn't know what that spacecraft ahead of him was, all he knew was that he was going to blast it off into oblivion. 'Showtime', he muttered, as he fired the first round of lasers that spelled doom for his adversary. As his prey did a barrel roll to avoid the barrage, a stir of uncertanity entered Kirby's mind- he thought he recognized the move of the pilot. 'I know you!', shouted Kirby, even though he knew he couldn't be heard in the vacuum of space. As Falco turned to face him, Kirby only felt shock, and he saw his own surprise reflected on the face of his fellow pilot.

Date: 2009-12-18 16:09:17
*A long nose hair grabs the Emerald*

Shadow: WHAT?

*A tall human figure with tan skin, big yellow afro, and sunglasses is in front of Shadow holding the Chaos Emerald with a nose hair*

Shadow: Who the Hell are you?!?

???: My name is Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo! But you can just call me Bo-bobo. Don't call me "Bo", or I'll "Bo" you!

Shadow: Give me the Emerald!

Bo-bobo: Ah ah ah….*Waves finger* You didn't say "please"!

Shadow: Damn you. Guess I'll have to make you give it to me!

Date: 2009-12-18 20:35:26
*both have stalled their respective vehicles*
*they establish radio connections*

Kirby: I… I thought you was dead!

Falco: A common mistake. *snickers*

Kirby: But, the explosion, and, uh, when we killed Tabuu, I thought he took you wi-

Falco: I find it's advantageous to let others think you're dead, especially your enemies.

Kirby: Well, I guess, than, hmm… I don't know what to say…

Falco: I don't have time to chat, though. See you around. Watch your step, my little pink friend. *snickers* *speeds off towards Fox*

Kirby: WAIT! Don't go! I have so much to as- WAIT, WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEAK, YA LYING DOUCHE! *chases Falco*

Date: 2009-12-18 21:32:24
Bo-bobo: *In a dress, lipstick, and falsetta voice* You wouldn't hurt ME, would you?

Shadow: *Cringes* WHAT are you??

Bo-bobo: *Completely normal, as if he never did what he did previously* I'm just a protector of all that's wiggin', Bo-bobo! Why do you ask?

Shadow: But..ugh! Never mind! CHAOS CONTROL!
*Shadow uses Chaos Control to steal Emerald from Bo-bobo*
Hmm! I don't have time for you. *Walks away*

Bo-bobo: Hold on. *Follows Shadow* I'm coming with you.

Shadow: WHAT?!?

Date: 2009-12-18 22:08:39
Falco: Haha, funny how all those other people actually believed that I died… even though I… kind of… did…
*long silence*
I shouldn't be brooding about it. I need to focus. Fox could be in danger. *speeds up ship*

Kirby: I'm gonna find you, Falco Lombardi, oh yes I will… As soon as I bypass your cloaking device, you are mine…

Date: 2009-12-18 23:09:42
Shadow: No. You're not coming with me!

Bo-bobo: But…why? *Puts his finger on his mouth and his shades gain a saddened circular look*

Shadow: For one reason, you creep me out. Which, by the way, hasn't been done before.

Bo-bobo: Hmm…

Shadow: Another reason, you would get in my way!

Bo-bobo: *Starts bawling* YOU DON'T LIKE ME!!!!

Shadow: Just ignore him, don't say anything…

Bo-bobo: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *Water gushes out the sides of his eyes in anime style fashion*

Shadow: *Covers his ears* SHUT UP!

Bo-bobo: *Continues bawling*

Shadow: FINE! YOU CAN COME WITH ME! Only if it will keep you quiet. And at any second you get too annoying, I'll destroy you.

Bo-bobo: *Overjoyed expression with mouth wide open* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Date: 2009-12-19 12:20:58
Falco: That's the planet Fox is on… time to go see what happe- WHAT THE FUCK!

Kirby continued to follow Falco, until he was directly above Falco. Chuckling at the realization that Falco had not seen him, he jumped off the star he was traveling- directly into the windshield of Falco's ship.
Kirby: Now all I have to do is find a way in without destroying the ship…

Kirby was still chortling at the shocked, and, to his surprise, slightly scared look on Lombardi's face.

Date: 2009-12-19 20:37:06
Meh…on my story I've reached a case of writer's block….

Date: 2009-12-21 22:34:27
Falco: WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US BOTH KI- AAAAARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirby: Teaches you not insult me, eh? Now, you should probably give me those controls.
Falco: Of course I won't! What do you take me-*Kirby starts inflating to a huge size, until-*
Falco: YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE SHIP! *hits escape pod button*
Machine: Escape activated. Good-bye, Falco Lombardi Arwing 1st Division
*Escape pod jettisons off*
Kirby (now in sole control of ship): Oh well, I made an enemy out of him. Personally, I think he is too arrogant anyways.
Falco: Damn that Kirby! I have no idea if I'm going to the planet fox is on! I'll have revenge… one day…

Date: 2009-12-25 01:26:59
*A red Chaos Emerald is nearby Falco*

Date: 2010-01-26 22:38:48
Angrysmurf, I can't continue until you do….

Date: 2010-01-31 18:25:03
*pokes sig*

Date: 2010-01-31 23:05:54

*pokes sig*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU……