Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Open role play - Page 1

Open role play

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2018-03-13 00:34:45
Inspired by the Avatar Wars game, this is a place where you can role play in any way, as any character, etc.

You don't need to sign up new characters.

*licks neapolitan ice cream*

Re: Open role play

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-03-13 17:10:01
This looks nice. :) Do we have to commit to that character or can we post as little as we like or multiple characters?

My Melody: Ah.. today is a nice day to do my gardening. The daffodiles are lovely, and the weather is bright and sunny, hehe. ^_^

Date: 2018-03-13 23:55:03
You don't have to commit to the character, and multiple characters is allowed.

*hops off brick wall after finishing ice cream cone and walks down the street. she opens up a city map and in it showing an ocean to the southwest with the city in the center and a few rivers running throughout it, suburbs surrounding the city, farms and ranches surrounding further outwards, then forest, with mountains edging everything else from the northeast; further northeastwards is desert while southwestwards is islands*

Date: 2018-03-18 03:13:54
*arrives at her studio apartment after a long escalation in a elevator in a skyscraper central to the city, standing in front of the mirror*

Her name is Luci Nacile. She has light strawberry blonde hair and light skin, with a pair of cat ears, tail, and wings that match her hair. She wears a black dress with a white shirt underneath. She was sent down to Los Angeles below from the floating islands in the sky to search for an entryway to Hell, which is accessible from some of the many underground complexes.

So far, she has failed. She has asked around and followed various detective leads, but people are distrustful towards her.

Date: 2018-03-22 19:45:17

You don't have to commit to the character, and multiple characters is allowed.

I see, thanks Sasara.

*A mouse falls from the sky on to My Melody's face. It is Flat-kun.*
My Melody: Ahhh Flat-kun! ^^ What brings you to my house today?
Flat-kun: My Melo! Absent minded as always, can't you see I could have got hurt by the fall?
My Melody: Ohhh.. Me also can't wait for fall, beautiful Autumn leaves hehe.
Flat-kun: ……
Flat-kun: So My Melo, have you ever been to space?
My Melody: No, My Melo would love to go though.
Flat-kun: Luckily for us, I won tickets to go to space. But there was a fault in the rocket, it exploded, I could have died. Fortunately I ended up right in your garden though.
My Melody: That's sad :(.
Flat-kun: They have fixed the rockets now though. They did get a huge fine for their damages but no one high up ever prosecuted them for their wrongs… you know, large corporations; they often get away with what would be considered a serious crime for a laymen.
My Melody: Ahhhh
Flat-kun: But we can go to space again now My Melo, they made great care for the same thing not to happen again. Would you like to go?
My Melody: Yesss, My Melo would love to.
Flat-kun: All right then.  :)

*So My Melody and Flat-kun head off to the national space centre, where they book in to ride the next rocket*

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-11-03 17:50:51
Sorry I'm not here for role-playing (does that mostly on Minecraft) but I wanted to say that once I was playing hide & seek well role-playing with someone on a minecraft server (don't ask what we were role playing) and we were both hiders, but then I got killed and converted into a seeker and said this in chat: "Even though I may be forced to seek, I WILL NEVER BETRAY MY FRIEND!" Well they said this: "Haha thanks, but you can't find me anyways. LOL" Apparently I'm to good. I found them but didn't know it was them and killed them. ……
"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-" The End.

Date: 2018-11-03 18:08:17

Sorry I'm not here for role-playing (does that mostly on Minecraft) but I wanted to say that once I was playing hide & seek well role-playing with someone on a minecraft server (don't ask what we were role playing) and we were both hiders, but then I got killed and converted into a seeker and said this in chat: "Even though I may be forced to seek, I WILL NEVER BETRAY MY FRIEND!" Well they said this: "Haha thanks, but you can't find me anyways. LOL" Apparently I'm to good. I found them but didn't know it was them and killed them. ……
"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-" The End.

That's all right :)

Ah that sounds funny, lol.  ;D