Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Affiliation stuff - Page 1

Affiliation stuff

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-03-03 15:03:00
First of all, I found an affiliation email that was sent 10 days ago. It's a cool site, actually. You should check it out.

Secondly, I just realized how rarely I check my abwayax@glitchcity.info email. I'll try to check it more often, I promise.

If you still want to affiliate with us, you can send your email to abwayax@glitchcity.info, or to ensure that it gets read, you can send it to the one I use more often, abwayax@abwayax.com

Re: Affiliation stuff

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-03-03 16:48:36
i know is off topic but, while i was checking the glitch pictures i sent to the forums, i noticed that nobody can see/download them unless they are on my account. so i will give you my (Username and password that were originally in this post taken out for obvious purposes. -Stackout). log on, go to this page, and you should be able to get them for the site. PS check submit a glitch page (topic: pictures 4 site!) for details on glitches (how to do them) and put them on the minor glitches page. i also have a sound recording of the man from the glitched pokecenter (from pokemon blue emulator movie) PSS: to people reading this page: feel free to also log on my account and get the stuff (just so long as nobody spams me)