Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

blatant advertisement #2 - Page 1

blatant advertisement #2

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-03-19 00:16:32
Because advertising in the news section seems to work,

The Secret Pikachu Hangout

VISIT AND POST THERE DAMMIT

also, on the subject of real news:
* April Fools 2007 is coming up. Please leave my custom user title alone, I have a real joke planned
* R/S glitch Pokemon is the new priority. A lot of you are bitching about Bad Egg not having a page on the glitchdex; this is because we have no data on the damn thing (stuff like hexes). Regular egg should also get a page there. The staff shall then decide which of the ?????????? variations get a page (there are hundreds, if not thousands). And then we have to compile the data. That will take a lot of time.
* There will be a thread about the proposed GCLF forum-wide RPG. I invite you to discuss.
* There is also another New Thing coming to the site. It was brought up on IRC once or twice, but not actually mentioned here.
* Another New Thing is going to be proposed. This was not brought up in IRC.
* Glitchbattle 0.7 will be a major code rewrite from 0.6. I guess you could expect it by Easter.
* Finally, I'll be periodically going through the existing Glitch/Attack/ItemDex articles and seeing what can be added in - info, pics… anything.

Again, join The Secret Pikachu Hangout. I should probably get the admin of that forum to affiliate with this site or something. And on the subject of affiliates, you should also check out Pokemon Omega X.

Re: blatant advertisement #2

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2007-03-19 07:40:10
O_o So this is why the site was done.

Tell me what the New Things are…

Tell meh.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2007-03-20 10:14:16
Aw man, I had a joke planned… Does yours involve altering the main page? Because if it doesn't, we may be able to do both of ours at once.

Date: 2007-03-20 16:41:46
Actually, yes, it does.

Perhaps we can discuss it in the secret admins only discussion board?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-03-21 18:33:18
there are hundreds, if not thousands

There are thousands. I have found that there is no limit. If you can cause it it exists.
I don't like April fools day. It isn't really my thing.

Date: 2007-03-21 23:29:35
Tell me what the New Things are…

Tell meh.

All will be revealed at the conclusion of april fool's.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2007-03-22 12:20:45
Actually, forget about my idea. I don't think I'll have it done in time anyway. I never have time for GCL anymore…

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2007-03-22 22:10:32
More evidence… You have two *s by your names…

Or… Was that ALWAYS there?

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-03-22 23:03:40
That appeared recently.

Date: 2007-03-23 00:47:12
The fact that admins and mods have bolditalic names with additional symbols thrown in has nothing to do with the New Things I mentioned. It's just a stylistic change I added to the forums since I was bored.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-03-26 07:44:10

The fact that admins and mods have bolditalic names with additional symbols thrown in has nothing to do with the New Things I mentioned. It's just a stylistic change I added to the forums since I was bored.

so it's the same as me having [CBRH] to the left of my nick… ;)