Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Begin studies of Yellow glitches. - Page 1

Begin studies of Yellow glitches.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-04-14 22:14:21
Yep. Just as the R/B glitchdex has over 60 entries, so will the Yellow one. Check this thread and the Yellow 'dex shortly.

Re: Begin studies of Yellow glitches.

Date: 2006-04-23 18:36:37
I'm adding some right now.

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-04-28 05:08:46
Double poster!  >:( >:( >:( :'(

Date: 2006-04-28 06:16:59

Double poster!  >:( >:( >:( :'(

Hehe. If you looked through the rules, you'd see there was nothing explicitly against double posting.

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-04-29 10:07:19
It doesn't matter, as an edit wouldn't qualify as a new post, and no-one would see. Anyway, it's good to see some more entries in Yellow's GlitchDex. I mean, it's just as "glitchy" as Red and Blue, just with different glitches (like glitch pok?mon, for instance). If I see something I can help with, I'll give it my best shot.

Date: 2006-04-29 11:34:52

It doesn't matter, as an edit wouldn't qualify as a new post, and no-one would see. Anyway, it's good to see some more entries in Yellow's GlitchDex. I mean, it's just as "glitchy" as Red and Blue, just with different glitches (like glitch pok?mon, for instance). If I see something I can help with, I'll give it my best shot.

It is. Except the Yellow glitches seem to be, shall I say… more "wild" (perhaps "erratic") than the others. Take evolutions for example - around 5 R/B glitches evolve, and none of those are in the Ditto Trick range. Out of the two I've actually completed so far, both evolve - along with the Yellow Ditto Trick glitches (4 4 Hy, etc) that do evolve, it is a big difference.

Yellow MissingNO. freezes the game. And several other Yellow glitches do as well - I just caught one that froze immediately after I caught it. That's going to be a hurdle.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-06-10 12:37:38
I can TOTALLY help.
My yellow version HATES me.
:) (payback time)
If you want me to test something tell me. (AIM,Over the fourms)

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-06-10 13:45:07
Isn't there a cheat that automatically completes your Pok?dex? Would doing so eliminate most of the capture flags?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-06-29 00:51:39
I highly doubt there is such a cheat. (Unless you use Gameshark).

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-06-29 15:30:03

I highly doubt there is such a cheat. (Unless you use Gameshark).
that's what I meant. a GS cheat.