Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

GLITCH CITY LABS IS BACK - Page 2

Re: GLITCH CITY LABS IS BACK

Posted by: Alas
Date: 2007-06-18 13:39:24
Well, feel free to ban this IP too. However, I do not wish to spam you from it.

I felt your IP Ban was not only uncalled for, but immature at that. I, Don Watermeleon, have broken no rules on GCL, but was banned because the Administrators did not feel like having me around.

This truly is pathetic.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-18 13:41:17
Re-read the rules. You broke rule #5 (the "Don't be annoying" rule), in making threats and harassing other members through PMs (Yes, I can read your PMs). You also possibly broke rule #8, the "wildcard rule", in making threats to hack the forum. "The Final Solution" also potentially breaks rule #1, although the story was so entertaining I wouldn't have warned you for it. The swastika, being an offensive hate-symbol, also breaks rule #8.

Date: 2007-06-18 13:48:54
Aye, and personally I've found everyone has broken rule number 5.

Harrass people through my PMs? I do not recall doing such. But if anything, Izwzyzx harrassed me by saying he didn't want to deal with the problem of someone flaming me because "he didn't like me"

And I never made threats to hack here. Most of what you would call a "threat" also had another part to it, which you cleverly ignored.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-18 13:50:46

Aye, and personally I've found everyone has broken rule number 5.

Harrass people through my PMs? I do not recall doing such. But if anything, Izwzyzx harrassed me by saying he didn't want to deal with the problem of someone flaming me because "he didn't like me"

And I never made threats to hack here. Most of what you would call a "threat" also had another part to it, which you cleverly ignored.

You implied the threats while talking about taking over GCLF and the like.

Date: 2007-06-18 13:50:56
Actually, as the decision we came to in #glitchcity holds, we don't need to say "You broke rule such and such" when we do something. We can just ban you for being a twit, because honestly, we're pretty sure GCL will be better off without you. Also because most of us here are sick of the "war" drama and want to actually enjoy summer.

Date: 2007-06-18 13:52:42
But having me banned has considerably angered me. I'm actually contemplating attacking this site  however. GCL will never lose me. It's relatively…

Impossible, with all due respect.

Date: 2007-06-18 13:58:49
And you don't like slight angerment?

Date: 2007-06-18 14:03:16
No, I do not. But this mediumly angers me, and that is worse, dear Green2.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-18 14:17:57
What happens if we extremely anger you?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-18 14:46:34

What happens if we extremely anger you?

He will short circuit?

Date: 2007-06-18 15:18:26
I'm not sure I could really be angered up to an "extreme anger". You could always try, though.

And also, I have not used a Swastika in my avatar. I use a Sauwastika, which is a Buddhist symbol of peace, actually. Look it up on Wikipedia.

Date: 2007-06-18 16:26:23
Obviously, though, you used it in the manner of a swastika.