Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Comments all cleared out due to spam - Page 2

Re: Comments all cleared out due to spam

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-06-04 12:28:23

NOOOOO!!!!  Don't get rid of the comments!  Since I'm not yet a member I post there all the time (no, IDON'Tpost spam)!  I know there's a lot of spam, but please.

Why doesn't everyone just join the forums? You don't even have to have an e-mail to join it.

My mom won't let me……

Why not?
you guys there is a really good reason why some people arent allowed to join.its like..myspace tradgies if you know what i mean.i mean nobody knows i have these fourms accounts execot for me.psh i keep it secretive. XD

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-06-04 16:34:40
yeah that doent make a whole lotta sense?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-04 16:37:03

NOOOOO!!!!  Don't get rid of the comments!  Since I'm not yet a member I post there all the time (no, IDON'Tpost spam)!  I know there's a lot of spam, but please.

Why doesn't everyone just join the forums? You don't even have to have an e-mail to join it.

My mom won't let me……

Why not?
you guys there is a really good reason why some people arent allowed to join.its like..myspace tradgies if you know what i mean.i mean nobody knows i have these fourms accounts execot for me.psh i keep it secretive. XD

You are the first person to compare GCL to MySpace.

Posted by: wyatt
Date: 2007-06-04 16:41:17
:)good, that spam was getting anyoning >:(

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-04 16:50:52

My mom won't let me……

Why not?

I don't think Glitch City Laboratories is very similar to MySpace.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-06-04 22:06:42

My mom won't let me……

Why not?

She says there are rapists looking for kids on message boards  ::).

Date: 2007-06-04 22:11:22

My mom won't let me……

Why not?

She says there are rapists looking for kids on message boards  ::).

I showed my mom and now she's embarresed…… ;D

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-04 22:41:57
Who here is a rapist?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-05 14:31:58
If you find a rapist, or anyone who is trying to meet with you, etc, we will ban them. Simple.

We don't want those sorts round here.

Date: 2007-06-05 21:47:50

If you find a rapist, or anyone who is trying to meet with you, etc, we will ban them. Simple.

We don't want those sorts round here.

Well that's good news!  :D!  I'll show my mom and see if she will reconsider…..

Posted by: rby4ever
Date: 2007-06-05 22:50:21
She says there are rapists looking for kids on message boards

If you don't tell people where you're from, or give out personal information, then there is nothing reasonable to be concerned about…

It's not like they can stick their sholong through their router and out your computer screen…

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-06 10:12:41
All you need is a Name and Password, people will only see your name.

Date: 2007-06-06 19:17:03

I thought you had to give your email adress…….

BTW, my mom said yes, but she won't let me until my dad lets me…….

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-06-07 07:03:15
I'm 12 (13 in october) and a staff member. hmm that reminds me - I have ROMS for Ranger and Mystery Dungeon… lets just hope my nds emulator can accept Gameshark codes… :P

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-07 13:11:41

I thought you had to give your email adress…….

BTW, my mom said yes, but she won't let me until my dad lets me…….

If you use "etc@etc.etc" then it'll work.