Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Call the Glitch Pokemon by their right names. - Page 2

Re: Call the Glitch Pokemon by their right names.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-26 16:45:28
Good good! I do enjoy those things as well.

Posted by: dream_wolf989
Date: 2007-06-26 16:53:09

Good good! I do enjoy those things as well.

cool^^.  I need to figure out some of the strange glitches I've done in the past though…like, the accidental ones

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-26 22:40:37

Are you sure about that?

We need more members who are intelligent to discuss glitches with.

Hmmmm…I may just have to join this site then Mr. Newo…uhh..give me a few more moments to browse through^^

Not that the members aren't intelligent anyway, it is just that intellingence is valuable. We need as much as is humanly and Robotically possible
You sound like a Knight who says Meh somehow^_^'

Date: 2007-06-27 10:37:28

Are you sure about that?

We need more members who are intelligent to discuss glitches with.

Hmmmm…I may just have to join this site then Mr. Newo…uhh..give me a few more moments to browse through^^

Not that the members aren't intelligent anyway, it is just that intellingence is valuable. We need as much as is humanly and Robotically possible
You sound like a Knight who says Meh somehow^_^'

I am part of the Epic army… That involves the Knights who say Meh

Date: 2007-06-27 17:32:27
I gotTa CHeCk oUT ThE list AGaiN.
How about as much as existing ever possible(whatever that means ::))
And why do people shun Missingno. and why do people think Missingno. deletes games?

Posted by: dream_wolf989
Date: 2007-06-27 22:57:48

And why do people shun Missingno. and why do people think Missingno. deletes games?

I can explain that one…
It's somewhat simple really.  After people catch the glitchey pokemon known as Missingno., they notice their stuff get glitchy and panic.  Knowing that, they sometimes just shut off the game.  Now for those who do catch it, they seem to try and be godly with it, thinking they are great.  Well, most of these people are moronic and will rare candy it to level 0, so that they can brag.  Now, some will store it in the PC, which we all know what happens at that point…others will keep it in their inventory.  When you system link and fight with a Missingno., I swear it activates like some kind of death trigger because THAT is what usually causes games to reset…also…some idiots leave the cartridge in their pants when they go to do laundry -_-

Date: 2007-06-28 15:29:20

I can explain that one…
It's somewhat simple really.  After people catch the glitchey pokemon known as Missingno., they notice their stuff get glitchy and panic.  Knowing that, they sometimes just shut off the game.  Now for those who do catch it, they seem to try and be godly with it, thinking they are great.  Well, most of these people are moronic and will rare candy it to level 0, so that they can brag.  Now, some will store it in the PC, which we all know what happens at that point…others will keep it in their inventory.  When you system link and fight with a Missingno., I swear it activates like some kind of death trigger because THAT is what usually causes games to reset…also…some idiots leave the cartridge in their pants when they go to do laundry -_-

At least we know how to fix the graphics:look at the stats of a normal,non-glitched Pok?mon.

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2007-06-29 09:06:50
>_< I think we out-studied R/B/Y.

Time to go put random codes in a gameshark on G/S/C!

Except for the fact that my gameshark is broken, and I can't download the virtual boy. >_<

Posted by: vulprincess
Date: 2007-07-07 17:08:42
some ppl do think theese other glitch pokemon are missingno, some1 even made a vid calling all the non-missingno's missingno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTvJWlpfV3s

Date: 2007-07-07 17:11:08
Please, don't get me on Youtube. The youtuben00bs REALLY annoy me.

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-16 11:56:30

Please, don't get me on Youtube. The youtuben00bs REALLY annoy me.

Then don't read the comments. That's what I do.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-08-22 14:18:40
why would people call them MissingNo. anyway?

Date: 2007-11-11 17:11:46
So j00 havent herd?*will resort to intelligent speaking from now on*
MissingNo. is the most well-known glitch Pok?mon in the whole entire Pok?mon universe. Most people don't know any glitch Pok?mon other than MissingNo.When they see a glitch,they automattically assume it is MissingNo. What they DON'T know is that MissingNo. isn't the only glitch Pok?mon.There IS still a,A,3TrainerPok?,?????,all the variants of ??????????,among other things. I call that phenomenon "glitch n00bism."(I'm speaking strangely intelligently…weird)

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-27 17:54:54
You guys would be surprised at how many more responses in a google search there are when you search missingno than thier are when you search glitch pokemon. There are so many uninformed people on the internet.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-28 07:00:04

You guys would be surprised at how many more responses in a google search there are when you search missingno than thier are when you search glitch pokemon. There are so many uninformed people on the internet.
Not for me.