Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Big List Update - Page 1

Big List Update

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-06-13 18:04:38
Guess what. The Big List is being updated.

The List was created before the completion of Melchior 2. Therefore, currently, the R/B/Y Pokemon entries on C8 (200) down all have only the trainers.

I am updating it to add the glitch pokemon that are in that slot.

Re: Big List Update

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-06-13 19:13:31
Wait a minute, is the fact that trainers are also in those slots the reason why some glitch Pok?mon can't be obtained via the Ditto trick? Like, the game wants to load the trainer instead of the Pok?mon. I've been wandering about this for a while now.

Re: Big List Update

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-06-13 20:23:26

Wait a minute, is the fact that trainers are also in those slots the reason why some glitch Pok?mon can't be obtained via the Ditto trick? Like, the game wants to load the trainer instead of the Pok?mon. I've been wandering about this for a while now.

Yes. Those slots also have data for trainers, it seems. But there are also Pokemon data in them (such as Charizard 'M/Q).