Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Celebi Trick - Page 1

Celebi Trick

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-09 11:43:59
The Celebi Trick, after months, years even, is on the site. Find it here Its also located on the Reference/Tutorials header on the site. Hope you enjoy.

Re: Celebi Trick

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2008-03-09 12:38:30
Wow, very awesome, though I don't have Crystal, but still awesome.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-09 13:40:24
Due day, you finally added it! Yay!

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2008-03-12 02:50:20
Cool !
But, there is just one thing. Why don't you add the Egg Part ?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-12 21:00:35

Cool !

Because I didn't know about it. I just used Matt12's explanation. If it wasn't in there, well I stop reading after page 15 or something.

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2008-03-13 02:03:25

Cool !

Because I didn't know about it. I just used Matt12's explanation. If it wasn't in there, well I stop reading after page 15 or something.

Oh, well, I think that's the most important part of that stuff. Matt12 posted it a little bit later, and Paco said it before, in the first pages. That is used to get a Lvl 1 Celebi with his moves, and appearing in the dex. You must have done the trick before, but that also allow you to do it again, without starting again the whole trick, just needing an egg from two of your pok?mons just knowing the selected Hex's move.