Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

#glitchcitylabs - Page 1

#glitchcitylabs

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-22 11:16:07
After the thing about perversion on #glitchcity (http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,3310.0.html) neither sides gave any inch, so the "solution" was to make another channel, site related and following forum rules, #glitchcitylabs.  So yeah, I suppose this issue has finally been solved, even if we had to give up #glitchcity. But anyway, check us out, and talk about glitches and stuff! I am Nickname.

Re: #glitchcitylabs

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-23 17:49:01

So you barely used IRC before…and,suddenly now you did because of no perversion!?
WHAT KIND OF GCL MEMBER ARE YOU!?
Just Kidding and I get what you guys mean…
But what is Desunation gonna be used for now…More Animal Pron? *Couresty to SM*

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-03-23 20:27:42
Well, yeah the no perversion is gonna help some more people be happy :). I'm hoping more will come around. XD this topic has 2 boards! One is in the forum announcements!

Date: 2008-03-23 20:38:14
Okay now Im pissed,
I havent been able to get onto IRC chat from the fourms and my mIRC is acting up.
And weirdly it hasnt been working since the new channel <_<

Date: 2008-03-24 19:38:39

Well, yeah the no perversion is gonna help some more people be happy :). I'm hoping more will come around. XD this topic has 2 boards! One is in the forum announcements!
Well, it will get more noticed in Site Announcements. Hey, there was an update for #glitchcity2, which barely even lasted!

Date: 2008-03-24 19:59:51
#glitchcity2 well got pwned.

Acutally any of these combos

Eaten by Crystal Mew
Nuked.
Desu-fied
8shot* or *shot*

Date: 2008-03-27 16:48:39
I'd want Nuked and 8shot*. I go on once in while to do…well nothing. But still!

Date: 2008-03-28 21:05:26
But, no, this place will not have the same fate as #glitchcity 2. No, this is a new beginning for GCLF chatroom!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-28 21:36:12
From the activity I've seen, it seems to be having the same fate as #glitchcity2. :\

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2008-03-28 21:44:11
Saddly, I have to agree. This chat has been going downhill slowly.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:03:29
Guys, just because it seems to be "downhill" doesnt mean it will rise up again sometime in the future. I am going to try my best to make it more active and you should help too by coming. Speaking of which I encourage all of you who read this to feel free to come anytime! I will be active as much as possible too and the more people that are in there, the better it will become!Thanks!

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-29 20:01:16
I can't even get in. It won't let me.  :'(

Date: 2008-03-31 19:27:59
What? It will not let you in? Odd…..it should let anybody in, ask an Admin for help I dunno.

Date: 2008-03-31 19:33:03
I second what XD and GARY said.
You guys have been TRYING to keep it active,Bluelatios [no offense] has been procrastinaing about going on/it becoming active though he was one of the many non-perverted people who actually COME ON IRC.
COME ON GUYS.
WE HAVE IRC FOR A REASON GET UP OFF YOUR ASS AND GO!
if it doesnt fucking work,
DOWNLOAD MIRC LAZY!

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-04-09 20:10:05
[glow=blue,2,300] :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):[/glow]

Hello people :).

Nice to see that you are looking at this thread.

For those of you who don't know, we now have a new channel which is called:

#glitchcitylabs

This was made for the GCL forum, and anyone is welcome in there, but.

Unlike #glitchcity, you won't find any of that perversion stuff or anything that might disturb you.

This channel is meant to be for THIS community.
It is meant to have a warm and welcoming enviroment, don't be afraid to come in here! We will be more than glad to have you join us!

~Papa Doc

[glow=blue,2,300] :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):[/glow]