Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

bah - Page 1

bah

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-04-18 21:05:01
As of now I'm going to stop announcing stuff to be done and start doing stuff.

That being said the new glitchdex will be ready some time, I'm not saying when because I don't like deadlines but it will be done

as for the ItemDex and AttackDex 2 those will also be done right after the glitchdex 2.

Big List 2 follows shortly after that.

Afterwards I'll just look through the forums and site for any more information that needs to be assimilated and reorganized and then I'll consider myself semi-retired from pokemon glitches for the time being.

Toodles.

Re: bah

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-04-18 21:26:15
bah<—– what an original topic name XD rofl hahaha! At least it expresses yourself! Anyways that sounds like a good plan.

Date: 2008-04-18 21:42:11
Here's basically my plans for this year.

One, finish the glitch/attack/itemdex2/biglist2 and get some stuff from the forums onto the site - basically stuff that should have been put on it a while ago

Two, merge the global mod and scientist groups, get rid of some inactive staff, and hold a meeting to discuss stuff

Three, ????

Four, profit

after this is done I will most likely concern myself only with the programming of the GCL version and Enigma version fangames' engine and the writing of the Glitch Wars story. The actual glitch research will most likely be devolved to people who actually have time to invest in this stuff. I, right now, don't.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-04-18 22:47:19
The amount of happiness that I now have is quite large actually. Now I might actually stop bitching about this stuff. Good job and good luck

Posted by: jonnyfire
Date: 2008-04-19 01:33:43
mmmmmmm good idea (i hope it was spelled right) (-:3

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2008-04-19 08:45:35
Where would the meeting take place? The Admin board?

Also, I'm ready for orders.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-04-19 09:59:13
If you made it easier for use to edit these things we could help you.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-19 12:40:58
I'd be happy to try helping as well.

(Just a suggestion)

Date: 2008-04-19 14:46:00

the dex 2's don't have admin interfaces yet, but they will shortly. the list was written up by ACE91 as a static HTML document and has remained like that since.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-19 15:47:28
OK.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-04-20 13:09:46

the dex 2's don't have admin interfaces yet, but they will shortly. the list was written up by ACE91 as a static HTML document and has remained like that since.

Just make some kind of general announcement went the 2.0 stuff does get admin interface so we can start editing stuff right away.