Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

GCL is Back With A Vengeance - Page 2

Re: GCL is Back With A Vengeance

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-07-24 15:01:34
TOTAL EPIC WOOT. Glad that I can glitch again :).

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-07-24 16:46:39
i agree with parasite and the recent downtime which i believe was like what yesterday? but it was short and no server chrash so thumbs up for abb.
also why are you a retired admin!?!??! D: DONT LET INSERT YOU KNOW WHAT/WHO I WOULD SAY HERE rule GCLF/the site! D:

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-24 18:45:21
Don't let WHO rule the site?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-07-24 20:04:39
yarly? we all have power. and if someone tries to demote everyone whilst we sleep, Abwayax still has Admin, you just can't see it.

Date: 2008-07-24 20:50:16

yarly? we all have power. and if someone tries to demote everyone whilst we sleep, Abwayax still has Admin, you just can't see it.

Yeah I know :p
But they all pretty much are G.M.+ so :|
Anyway, as RPBNimrod would say it,
woot epic win gclf back up foo yo momma.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-07-24 21:05:58

hmm… there still are downtimes…
and at times it gets "serebiiforums" slow

How about this: The next person who complains about downtimes gets to send me a few hundred so I can afford a good dedicated hosting package.

Date: 2008-07-24 21:13:17

How about this: The next person who complains about downtimes gets to send me a few hundred so I can afford a good dedicated hosting package.
complaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplain
lol I don't have any money.

Date: 2008-07-24 21:58:23

complaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplaincomplain

i agree :/
But normally the only slowing down i get is the orange glove in some people''s signatures,i dunno why but its particaulllay Gary's and Parasites. :| Yeah no offense or anything haha!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-07-25 00:44:19
XD YESSS!!

Date: 2008-07-25 01:25:33

i agree :/
But normally the only slowing down i get is the orange glove in some people''s signatures,i dunno why but its particaulllay Gary's and Parasites. :| Yeah no offense or anything haha!
mine has been changed to one hosted to an actual good server, so… yeah.

Posted by: Chaos Rush
Date: 2008-07-30 21:04:05

Also, now my laptop, can display Japanese Kanji (the funny Japanese symbol writing), I can get more on what Green says, in the game.

Actually, I have Pokemon Green, and it has absolutely no Kanji in it….all there is is Hiragana and Katakana (Yeah, I can read Japanese. But I can't read any Kanji, and the japanese Pokemon Trading Card Game for GBC has A LOT of Kanji in it). That's probably because kids in Japan don't learn Kanji until they're in first grade, and they wanted it for all ages I guess.

Anyways, I'm glad this is back. The, "SPARTA" forum scared me at first.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-07-31 18:09:12
I can only say this:

[spoiler][size=5]W00T YEAH!!![/size][/spoiler]

Date: 2008-07-31 18:48:37

Also, now my laptop, can display Japanese Kanji (the funny Japanese symbol writing), I can get more on what Green says, in the game.

Actually, I have Pokemon Green, and it has absolutely no Kanji in it….all there is is Hiragana and Katakana (Yeah, I can read Japanese. But I can't read any Kanji, and the japanese Pokemon Trading Card Game for GBC has A LOT of Kanji in it). That's probably because kids in Japan don't learn Kanji until they're in first grade, and they wanted it for all ages I guess.

Anyways, I'm glad this is back. The, "SPARTA" forum scared me at first.
I think she just doesn't know the difference between kanji katakana, and hirigana. but most weaboos don't know that anyway.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-31 18:49:21
>:( Is that an insult?

Date: 2008-07-31 18:58:29

>:( Is that an insult?
pretty much.