Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

AttackDex Open to the Public - Page 1

AttackDex Open to the Public

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-10 22:51:24
After many long hours of work (and NO HELP from Abwayax *glares* >:(), I have finally gotten the AttackDex reasonably completed, at least enough to put it on the sidebar menu for public access. Those of you with administrative access to the site (or those clever enough to enter the address directly into your browser) have probably already seen parts of it, but now I have most of it completed. It isn't by any means finished, though. I've only finished up through TM41, and I think I missed the Cooltrainer Move and TM03 back there somewhere… (but I'm not going back to finish them tonight!) Also, although some of the early articles have lists of the Glitch Pok?mon that learn the attacks, I realized that that was what was taking up most of my time writing the articles and therefore I dropped it after about TM12. You'll see a "List not implemented yet" message where the list would go on most of the articles. I may go back and finish the lists later, but you know how I am about those things…

Anyway, tell me what you think, and report bugs and typos here. For now, I have to go rest my aching hands and burning eyes…

Re: AttackDex Open to the Public

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-10 23:04:28
THERE ARE GLITCH ATTACKS IN POKEMON GSC!? I GOT TO DO THEM!!! :P

Uhh, I'll just check and see if you done any… *checks*

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-10 23:15:24
I don't know why Abwayax put G/S/C glitch attacks on the AttackDex, because although they do exist, they only reset the game. Nothing else. :(

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-10 23:21:31
Must be a Gameshark code or something that makes them actually work.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-09-11 00:35:55
i thought you said you didn't need help from Abwayax….

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-09-11 01:05:33
and NO HELP from Abwayax *glares* >:(

Hey, you said you'd do it. :/ I'm still on effing Melchior three.

*goez to check it out*

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-12 22:05:26
YAY ACE! I have been reading it and I have noticed there are lots of null data xD
Oh there are some broken links
Good job.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-09-17 13:51:22
Very good so far…I know that it isn't fully finished but it is very good!

I like it…I shall use it often, well maybe not (when I am training a glitch pokemon I will though)!

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-10-03 21:20:33

Must be a Gameshark code or something that makes them actually work.
Yes and Gameshark rocks! :D Dont deny it.