Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

YouTube Group - Page 2

Re: YouTube Group?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-11-24 17:36:06
I joined. Most of the videos I post a glitch related anyways.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2009-11-25 12:19:40
[size=1]Can we still join if we don't post videos on Youtube?[/size]

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-11-25 12:43:22

[size=1]Can we still join if we don't post videos on Youtube?[/size]
Sure.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-11-25 17:09:59
I joined.

Edit: Just converted my old Stream into the GCLF stream: http://www.youtube.com/stream?u=glitchhunter09&i=0

It hasn't been used in almost a year or more. There's a link to it on my Youtube profile btw. Feel free to use it to discuss things.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2009-11-27 23:57:38
[size=1]Joined, screenname is Wolfgirl21622 on there.[/size]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-11-28 11:07:01
I never post anything glitch related.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-12-01 01:49:31
Um Hello? I joined now fucking approve me or just forget it! >:(

I'm glitchhunter09. Me! That's me!

Normally I wouldn't outburst like this but I've been waiting several days and I'm getting impatient.

Date: 2009-12-01 15:02:11

Um Hello? I joined now fucking approve me or just forget it! >:(

I'm glitchhunter09. Me! That's me!

Normally I wouldn't outburst like this but I've been waiting several days and I'm getting impatient.
PM Abwayax on here.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-12-01 19:28:30
Hold your damn horses people. I've been having internet troubles lately (ask Naitekiakki if you think I'm bullshitting) and there're several things I haven't gotten to yet.

Not to mention that YouTube's UI is somewhat difficult to navigate (especially since Google should know a damn thing or two about user-friendliness).

Edit: I'm making the group public for now. Why was it restricted in the first place?

Date: 2009-12-01 20:40:59

Hold your damn horses people. I've been having internet troubles lately (ask Naitekiakki if you think I'm bullshitting) and there're several things I haven't gotten to yet.

Not to mention that YouTube's UI is somewhat difficult to navigate (especially since Google should know a damn thing or two about user-friendliness).

Edit: I'm making the group public for now. Why was it restricted in the first place?
By default, if a group is for a certain thing, I keep it restricted, in case some member not doing the thing joins. And yes, I hate the new Groups interface.

Date: 2009-12-06 10:08:18
Permission for Zach the Glitch Buster to move to Site Announcements.

Re: YouTube Group

Posted by: Darkness_LordII
Date: 2010-06-20 16:03:12
I finnaly joined the group, im waiting approval. I am known as SuperDave341 or SuperDave341@hotmail.com on youtube

Re: YouTube Group

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-20 20:14:24
I joined not too long ago.

I is NautifyJagger. Had a fit of insanity.

Email for it is the same as this one.