Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

The WIKI is now public - Page 1

The WIKI is now public

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-03-28 12:57:31
As of today, March 28, the Glitch City Laboratories Wiki is open to the public.

It wasn't closed, really, but now we've replaced the old site with it.

Re: The WIKI is now public

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2010-03-28 13:26:41
Sweet, this is awesome. Thanks.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-03-28 13:40:49
That's exciting to hear, I know I supported not releasing it early because of unfinished databases such as the AttackDex and the ItemDex but I've changed my opinion now. I wonder who our first contributor from elsewhere will be?

Edit: Shall we make some kind of incomplete tag for use on the GlitchDex? (As it does not have any articles for the different variations of Missingno. The page was generated by a WikiMedia extension though, would this be quite difficult?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-03-28 19:15:34
Was that why the site was down?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-03-28 19:57:42
This is good news. I have yet to see what has been done to the main 'Dexes, but I think that it was good to finally make it public because it already has so much more than the old site.

Posted by: echinodermata
Date: 2010-03-28 23:08:10
We gotta bring back the "WE DO HAVE FORUMS, JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING", cuz the forums button is REALLY inconspicuous.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2010-03-29 02:45:42
This is quite good news. I think glitchology might revive with a wiki rather than content regulated by staffed members.

…cuz the forums button is REALLY inconspicuous.

Agreed.

Was that why the site was down?

I doubt it.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-03-29 10:14:15
Excellent! Now I have an audience to motivate me to enforce the principles of Grammar Nazism throughout the wiki.

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2010-03-29 20:51:44
I like the wiki, really informative and I like reading the articles there.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-04-03 19:03:24
We are……Team Glitchy. After a year or so of developing, we have risen again from the ashes….

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2010-04-11 14:28:17
W00t! It's great to see that it's finally open!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-04-11 23:52:17
That's good and all, but it makes it to where I can't access the site at times.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-04-12 01:30:41
Sort of the same problem I have most days. If my parents PC is shut down, I am unable to return to Glitch City for a day or two. Yesterday I kept getting Firefox can not establish a connection to here, nor the main site. It's sort of nice how the wiki was made but did it have to be on my mother's birthday (28th of March)?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-04-12 02:13:44

Sort of the same problem I have most days. If my parents PC is shut down, I am unable to return to Glitch City for a day or two. Yesterday I kept getting Firefox can not establish a connection to here, nor the main site. It's sort of nice how the wiki was made but did it have to be on my mother's birthday (28th of March)?
Absolutely coincidental. The site is getting LOADS of downtimes because of the new traffic the wiki is creating

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-04-12 02:35:54
I find it rather annoying, since I barely have anything else to do on other forums I go to as they're very dead, and I like to visit here now and again.