Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

The MySQL error has returned. - Page 1

The MySQL error has returned.

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-12-03 00:31:50
Yeah.

I'll probably have to put a tool in the admin panel to fix the problem if ever it happens again.

You should now because it has happened again. XD Also, is the problem related to the docs dictionary?

Re: The MySQL error has returned.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-12-03 01:11:53
Look, I gave you direct access to the files. If an error occurs, you shouldn't have to whine to me every time it does.

Date: 2006-12-03 01:15:25
besides, I figured out that the failsafe I implemented was flawed. It is fixed.

I realized that I'm doing all of the technical work, as well as all of the glitch research. It therefore appears I have lazy staff. You can finish Project Melchior III and IV.

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-12-03 02:05:42

Look, I gave you direct access to the files. If an error occurs, you shouldn't have to whine to me every time it does.

besides, I figured out that the failsafe I implemented was flawed. It is fixed.

I realized that I'm doing all of the technical work, as well as all of the glitch research. It therefore appears I have lazy staff. You can finish Project Melchior III and IV.

You're the one who actually KNOWS how GCL works technically. I don't know how to get the MySQL error fixed. XD

I guess I'll start on the glitch items for Pokemon Red and Blue.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2006-12-03 08:29:14
Yes, it appears I might have to help Abbs with the technical stuff. (I know a bit about this sort of thing XD, and Abbs can teach me some more)

Date: 2006-12-03 13:05:30
Stackout, you're implying that I'm stupid when it comes to this. I am not.

I'm sure I have the problem under control now.