Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Glitch City Laboratories "party" - Page 1

Glitch City Laboratories "party"

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-12-03 03:08:50
Well, not really a party, but a big meeting or something.

Saturday, December 9. At 1:00 PM Mountain Time or eariler. Everyone that comes on this site should come on GCL's chatroom at that time. It ends when a lot of people decide to leave.

Why Saturday? Because most people don't have any place to go on that day. And why 1:00 PM or eariler? So the British like Newo can come on too.

What's the point of this? To enjoy talking in a big chat of GCL, and to get #glitchcity to have more people than #trsrockin, TRsRockin's chat. Yes, Abwayax is also hosting their chat on his server.

So can we please achieve this? ;)

Here's a link to the chat if you need it.

Re: Glitch City Laboratories "party"

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-12-03 06:34:18
1PM what area time. I should be able to be online then, whatever area it is.
I'll aim to be online at least 7PM or 1PM central time….. I Think.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2006-12-03 09:25:41
December the 9th, I don't think I'll be here on that day, but you won't miss me, will you?

Date: 2006-12-03 13:50:27
Oops, forgot about the timezone. XD

I think it'd be helpful if you joined on that day, Hoggins. But I guess there are other days when we can try again.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2006-12-03 15:34:22
Doesn't matter, I'm not important ;).

Anyways, like Newo asked, what timezone are you on about?

Date: 2006-12-03 15:44:40
Actually, you'd help because one more user in the chatroom is always better.

Mountain Time. That's one hour later of Pacific Time, one hour earlier of Central Time, and two hours earlier of Eastern Time.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-12-03 21:40:21
I can't make it December 9th, I'll have to go to another computer science competition.

Date: 2006-12-03 21:57:04
Gah… there are not that many people who would go on the chatroom… Anyone think I should postpone it to another week?