Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Semi-Maintenance Mode - Page 1

Semi-Maintenance Mode

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2016-12-28 14:53:38
Until further notice, Glitch City Laboratories is in semi-maintenance mode. This means that, at any time, it may be offline, or it may start returning errors unexpectedly.

I am currently investigating possible performance issues and need the site to stay up in order to do so.

Re: Semi-Maintenance Mode

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2016-12-28 15:23:41

Until further notice, Glitch City Laboratories is in semi-maintenance mode. This means that, at any time, it may be offline, or it may start returning errors unexpectedly.

I am currently investigating possible performance issues and need the site to stay up in order to do so.

I see, thanks for this Abwayax. :)

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2016-12-29 08:16:50
The heads-up is appreciated and I hope it helps in solving the issues  :)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2017-01-01 18:52:34
Was wondering why the site was having trouble some days. A few weeks ago I tried to access it but couldn't.

Thanks for the heads up!

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-01-03 15:11:19
I just hope that the site won't go down for a week.
Anyway, I hope the maintenance will go smoothly.

Posted by: shatteredClockworks
Date: 2017-01-24 18:10:05
Hope the maintenance goes well!
;) :D
So I think this was why the site wasn't working last time I tried going on.
Me
[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mspaintadventures/images/4/4c/TwinShadeless.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100623021122[/img]