Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Return of the GCL New Year's Eve Chatroom Party! - Page 1

Return of the GCL New Year's Eve Chatroom Party!

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-12-29 00:27:34
Last year on New Year's Eve, most of the GCL forum members got together in the chatroom for a New Year's party. Considering how much fun that was last year, I've decided to organize one again. All GCL members are invited to join the chatroom late New Year's Eve for a gigantic New Year's party. There is no exact time for this; just New Year's Eve before midnight. However, if you live outside of America, you may have to join in at a different time. I'm hoping this will be a great way to get most of the GCL members together in chat for once, and just have some zany and random fun.

Have a happy new year!
~ Ace

Re: Return of the GCL New Year's Eve Chatroom Party!

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2006-12-29 03:18:30
So joining at 9:00 PM mountain time would be okay?

Because I think my family would really want me at the TV watching the New Year ball, although that isn't really interesting. :-\

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-12-29 05:01:30
I'll try to be online at midnight +10 GMT. Or something like that.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-12-29 14:11:42
i will try to but i may not be home. ^__^;; well if i dont make it…i'll be there in..spirit?? XD