Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Two things. - Page 1

Two things.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2006-12-29 20:07:42
First, you may have noticed that you got unbanned and banned many times. This is only because the shoutbox got glitched somehow.

Everyone got banned a lot in the shoutbox, but I'll always be trying to fix it. This time, instead of removing the post that caused a massban (yes, you can cause a massban, but this is random, so it's not your fault at all unless you actually tried. XD) I'll be fixing it. I made this announcement to let everyone know. So stop asking why you got banned, all right? :P

Second thing, because I'm just feeling like doing so, can you read this? (of course not XD) Lots of 1pt text look funky XD:
[size=1pt]
A future in which humans can read extremely small text…will not happen. It's too bad humans can't read small text. It'd be helpful. Real helpful. Games would be better, although they rarely make 8-bit and 16-bit games anymore. :\ I also think Pokemon GSC should have a sequel, but with Gameboy Color graphics and music. But that'd never happen. D: *people stare at him as if they thought he was wacko* …What? I'm just a 8-bit Pokemon freak. XD That likes tiny text. All right, I'll admit it. I can't read small text. Now stfu. :p
[/size]

Re: Two things.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-12-29 22:47:33
I can read the small text. :p

Posted by: rjaguar3
Date: 2006-12-30 02:12:25
All you have to do to read it is copy-and-paste it into the address bar.

[size=1pt]If you haven't read his comment yet, you aren't missing much in my opinion.  But that's just me.[/size]

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-12-31 12:59:02
Oh no I've been banned :P
Big whoop..It is all spam comments anyway.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2006-12-31 15:55:50

All you have to do to read it is copy-and-paste it into the address bar.

[size=1pt]If you haven't read his comment yet, you aren't missing much in my opinion.  But that's just me.[/size]

I noticed a while ago, but I didn't mention it. XD

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-12-31 16:05:07
Quick Edit FTW

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-12-31 16:47:10

Quick Edit FTW
exactly. that's what I always do.

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-10 18:17:23
that thing says:

A future in which humans can read extremely small text…will not happen. It's too bad humans can't read small text. It'd be helpful. Real helpful. Games would be better, although they rarely make 8-bit and 16-bit games anymore. :\ I also think Pokemon GSC should have a sequel, but with Gameboy Color graphics and music. But that'd never happen. D: *people stare at him as if they thought he was wacko* …What? I'm just a 8-bit Pokemon freak. XD That likes tiny text. All right, I'll admit it. I can't read small text. Now stfu. :p