Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

President Bush - Page 1

President Bush

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-16 12:31:48
I say yes.

Re: The Worst President

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-08-16 12:43:40
ok 1. yes
2. are you spaming the forums with your comments… everywhere i look, I see your name.

Re: President Bush

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-08-16 13:32:53
Impeachment is only for Presidents who have done something illegal, not just because you hate him. First of all, he's having a hard time actually facing the situation at hand that was put off by Clinton. Second, I am sick and tired of all this crap about how he's stupid. He went to an Ivy League university. You point my attention to his speeches, I'll show you the man who actually wrote the speeches for him. You make some crack about how that proves his illiteracy, I show you all the other politicians who have their speeches written for him.
All in all, President Bush has not done anything to deserve impeachment. Locked until he has.

Date: 2007-08-16 13:47:51
Why'd you delete this?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-08-16 14:37:44
Restored due to the fact that this is a valid discussion, although I'll try to make sure it doesn't get out of hand (this stuff tends to blow pretty quickly)

I say yes.

You should try to back up your opinions in a debate. Myself, I stay away from politics, so I don't have any opinion on the matter (a rich white democrat or a rich white republican? I dunno, not much choice there), but my own opinion of our good preznit isn't all that good. The fact that he went to an ivy league university has more to do with the rich family he happened to be born into than his intelligence. There's a good reason people on the, uh, Internets don't like him very much. He isn't doing much to make the pie higher either. But hey, he's gotta put food on his family. At least he believes we and fish can coexist. Is our children learning about the complexities of politics themselves or simply doing what media outlets and blogs (both leftwing and right) tell them? Certainly he has a funny way of words, but "stupid"? We definitely misunderestimate him.

As for impeachment, no, I don't think that would do any good. Some other guy would then come in and resume whatever he left off (albeit with a better vocabulary, but still)

oh, and as for "Clinton's problem": http://www.bartcop.com/kissmyass.htm (yeah, the guy's a bit zealous, I know)

Date: 2007-08-16 16:31:07

Restored due to the fact that this is a valid discussion, although I'll try to make sure it doesn't get out of hand (this stuff tends to blow pretty quickly)

I say yes.

You should try to back up your opinions in a debate. Myself, I stay away from politics, so I don't have any opinion on the matter (a rich white democrat or a rich white republican? I dunno, not much choice there), but my own opinion of our good preznit isn't all that good. The fact that he went to an ivy league university has more to do with the rich family he happened to be born into than his intelligence. There's a good reason people on the, uh, Internets don't like him very much. He isn't doing much to make the pie higher either. But hey, he's gotta put food on his family. At least he believes we and fish can coexist. Is our children learning about the complexities of politics themselves or simply doing what media outlets and blogs (both leftwing and right) tell them? Certainly he has a funny way of words, but "stupid"? We definitely misunderestimated him.

As for impeachment, no, I don't think that would do any good. Some other guy would then come in and resume whatever he left off (albeit with a better vocabulary, but still)

oh, and as for "Clinton's problem": http://www.bartcop.com/kissmyass.htm (yeah, the guy's a bit zealous, I know)

Got it!  ;) Okay then. To back up my "yes" decision, I have one word. [spoiler3=Click here if you have no common sense.]Hybrid. Call me crazy, but Bush is a Lizard Alien/Human Hybrid! Not joking. Most of the smartest and greatest humans were actually part alien, and they control almost evrything we do! They implant devices in our bodies when they abduct us so they can control everything we do! I'm being completely serious! It all started in Egypt. Aliens came and did some "happy stuff" (sex) with the Kings and Queens of Egypt. Up until this day, there are humans in disguise, actually lizards. Their symbol is the Pyramid, witch is why we see temples, pyramids, etc all over the place. But now they communicate through the dollar bill. I am being completely serious! Believe me if you want. This is my theory, believe it if you want.[/spoiler3]

Date: 2007-08-16 16:41:05
Please don't read it.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-08-16 16:47:26
You should lay off those drugs…

Posted by: Godofdeath19
Date: 2007-08-16 18:51:00
What's so bad about Bush, everyone says he's terrible :(  He's doing what he thinks is the right thing. 

Date: 2007-08-16 18:51:53
Did you read my theory?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-08-16 18:52:49

What's so bad about Bush, everyone says he's terrible :(  He's doing what he thinks is the right thing. 

This is true…but he isn't VERY bright…

Date: 2007-08-19 22:31:30
That's the most retarded consiracy theory I've heard. Although, the one this kid had about the Freemasons might be true…

Date: 2007-08-19 22:36:43

Exactly. He's doing his level best, and yet…
(fifty ? points to anyone who gets the reference)

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-08-20 17:36:17
Nice job missingno, although not all human are reptilians, they live in inner earth, and have sex with some human beings to create a hybrid in which they can morth from reptilian to human, watch teh vid.

Reptilian