Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Who would win in... - Page 2

Re: Who would win in...

Posted by: Skeith
Date: 2007-11-30 05:19:56
Not Superman because he dies. Batman doesn't have superhuman strength, but has plenty of helpful gadgets plus Robin. Spiderman can climb walls, swing from web, superhuman strength that can move the S.S Anne truck, and can wrap his enemies in web. Probably a close match but I bet Spiderman wins.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-11-30 11:31:42
I'd say Batman, if you've ever seen the old TV series you'll realise how easily he could get out of one of Spiderman's webs ([size=8pt]just about every episode ends with Batman/Robin in some deadly trap, half the time unconsious, with "tune in next time, same bat-time, same bat-channel", in the next episode they're out of the trap before the credits have even finished rolling[/size]). Superman would die from Batman's new 'Bat-Kryptonite-lump'.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-11-30 12:18:05

Superman would die from Batman's new 'Bat-Kryptonite-lump'.

Or Batryponite boomerang.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2007-11-30 12:44:44
Batman is smart. He'd find a way to easily defeat spidey. I heart batman!