Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Best President Ever - Page 1

Best President Ever

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-12-13 18:26:59
Who do you think is the best president ever? Note "American" President is what where looking for here. Also I'm not going to make a poll because 42 people is too many.

Re: Best Presient Ever

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-12-13 19:32:04
President Bush: Great president, or the greatest president?

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-13 23:39:50
how the fuck could you think that coke snorting, stuttering, war starting, tax raising, privacy violating cock sucker be the greatest president ever? D:

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-12-14 10:33:41

Also I'm not going to make a poll because 42 people is too many.

Why? The 'best element' poll had well over 100 in it.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-12-14 22:00:13

how the f**k could you think that coke snorting, stuttering, war starting, tax raising, privacy violating cock sucker be the greatest president ever? D:

I stand by this man. I stand by this man because he stands for things.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-14 22:01:58
Greatest President was Clinton, I believe.

Date: 2007-12-14 22:04:07

how the fuck could you think that coke snorting, stuttering, war starting, tax raising, privacy violating cock sucker be the greatest president ever? D:

Bush is not that bad and it's a Steven Colbert reference.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-14 22:04:21
Henry Clay.

Well, he should have been a president.

Date: 2007-12-14 22:11:11
Good point. Instead, Asshole Jackson got re-elected. If Clay had been elected, we would still have our National Bank.

Date: 2007-12-14 23:23:14
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Bush started a war for no apparent reason, and now he's watching me post this due to the Patriot Act.
BTW, LedZepplinIII is right about Bill being a good president, and yes, I would love it if Colbert would be president

Date: 2007-12-14 23:40:04

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Bush started a war for no apparent reason

No, Bush has a real reason for going to war. Terrorism.

Date: 2007-12-14 23:48:14
I think people made too big a deal over Bill's affair, as if he was the first President to do so. Far from it. Thomas Jefferson actually fathered children by one of his slaves, so…

Nixon wasn't the worst either. People forget, he got us out of Vietnam…

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-14 23:51:13

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Bush started a war for no apparent reason

No, Bush has a real reason for going to war. terrorism.

The 9/11 terrorists were mostly from Saudi Arabia.

So, who did we invade again?

Date: 2007-12-14 23:52:50
Umm…Bush is not smart enough to find Saudi Arabia on a map, Abwayax. Besides, Bush does not know what Led Zeppelin was. He thought they were blimps made in China. (Well, not really, but that sure sounds like him, doesn't it?)

The Iraq War = Vietnam, 2.0.

Need I say more? Bush has definitely created something that will be around long after he is gone.

Date: 2007-12-15 01:38:08

Umm…Bush is not smart enough to find Saudi Arabia on a map, Abwayax. Besides, Bush does not know what Led Zeppelin was. He thought they were blimps made in China. (Well, not really, but that sure sounds like him, doesn't it?)

The Iraq War = Vietnam, 2.0.

Need I say more? Bush has definitely created something that will be around long after he is gone.

Finally, someone with intelligence in presidents