Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

The worst type of sickness........ - Page 2

Re: The worst type of sickness........

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-30 10:33:02

I'd say cancer is the worst, because with AIDS, you can have a little fun by having sex with some girl you hate, then afterwards you say "oh yeah, I have AIDS"  and it's pretty goddamn funny XP

That, my friend, is just plain scary.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-30 13:47:49

I'd say cancer is the worst, because with AIDS, you can have a little fun by having sex with some girl you hate, then afterwards you say "oh yeah, I have AIDS"  and it's pretty goddamn funny XP

That's not funny. You have a fucked up sense of humor.

Date: 2008-03-30 18:05:38

That's not funny. You have a f**ked up sense of humor.

He probably has BAD SENSE OF HUMOR DIESESE. :o

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-30 21:59:55

wait…that's…a sick joke from my school that some ideots made up. You don't live in the NYC area, or do you…(don't need to answer that question if you don't want to)

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-03-31 06:42:04
Strictly speaking AIDs is a sydrome and Cancer is a mutation, so I don't think should be in the same class as the others, which are all viruses
HIV can go on it as it is a Virus, but I don't really think AIDs is the same thing.

You can wake up with a cold, the flu, Birdflu, Something… Malaria and HIV. But AIDs and Cancer are caused by other things, so probably shouldn't be on there.

This of course is if I am going to be fussy.
And as I am still being fussy you cannot close a swimming pool due to AIDs as it isn't contagious 

EDIT: Ah, just forget that, it sounds like I think people suffering from AIDs and Cancer aren't feeling bad.

Date: 2008-03-31 08:46:03

Strictly speaking AIDs is a sydrome and Cancer is a mutation, so I don't think should be in the same class as the others, which are all viruses
HIV can go on it as it is a Virus, but I don't really think AIDs is the same thing.

You can wake up with a cold, the flu, Birdflu, Something… Malaria and HIV. But AIDs and Cancer are caused by other things, so probably shouldn't be on there.

This of course is if I am going to be fussy.
And as I am still being fussy you cannot close a swimming pool due to AIDs as it isn't contagious 

EDIT: Ah, just forget that, it sounds like I think people suffering from AIDs and Cancer aren't feeling bad.

I have edited the poll.