Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

School hours - Page 2

Re: School hours

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-06-04 04:52:45
not that i live where you do,but Damn school people,piss me off

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-12 17:25:59

not that i live where you do,but D**n school people,p**s me off

you really need to cut the language dude! or at least hyphenize it like i did on the quote!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-12 18:56:53
I don't really care! I don't live in Massachusits

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-12 19:50:54
Ok Blue,I was gonna change it anyway,cuase I want to aply for Member+,and I'm NOT trying to flame people when I post stuff like "yea…………but im looking for the oppinions not the damn facts!",it's the way I talk,but I'll change it if Abby wants me to change it so I can get Member+,even though I dont have an attitude when I curse.

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-06-20 12:24:16

Sevreal counties in Massachusetts are lengthening the school day by 3 hours to improve test scores. Is this right? I think that this is stupidest piece of shit I have ever heard of. adding on more hours will just lower test scores becouse kids will be less willing to learn. thats my take whats yours?

That would just give me 3 extra hours to sleep.

Posted by: zach the glitch buster
Date: 2007-06-20 18:40:06

not that i live where you do,but D**n school people,p**s me off

you really need to cut the language dude! or at least hyphenize it like i did on the quote!

May I point out the swearing IS aloud here. If you don't like it you can turn on auto censoring on, even though I think it is on by default.

Sevreal counties in Massachusetts are lengthening the school day by 3 hours to improve test scores. Is this right? I think that this is stupidest piece of shit I have ever heard of. adding on more hours will just lower test scores becouse kids will be less willing to learn. thats my take whats yours?

That would just give me 3 extra hours to sleep.

Well thats a great way to look at it.

Posted by: Chrona
Date: 2007-06-27 22:09:23
Won't change anything. If kids wanted to get higher marks, they would put effort into learning the subject. Forcing them to meaninglessly spend 3 more hours in school, where the kids in question probably do nothing but disrupt the class, can lead to nothing but stupid problems

Posted by: simulater10
Date: 2007-07-07 16:24:49
I live on the West Coast of Canada and I still think that's BS.

–simulater

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-07-10 18:21:29
It's BS, I'd have to go home at 6 pm WHICH WOULD SUCK and I already hate school so yeah.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-07-10 19:47:02
NO! Terrible idea! That would totally suck!
Kid: Grrrrrrrr…… It's 6:25! WAY TO LONG!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-22 19:10:57

Hell no. That would mean a dramatic increase in suicides.

Yes, I know that joke was probably in bad taste, but I don't care. :p
Possible actually.
Anyway, it won't do any good, I'll jut ditto what everyone else said.
I'm in a private school though. Shouldn't affect those.