Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Koopa or Bowser? - Page 1

Koopa or Bowser?

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-04 18:07:04
What is a cooler name for that green bastard!

Re: Koopa or Bowser?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-09-04 18:58:43
Umm… Koopas are the green turtles (no hammers) and Bowser is "King Koopa"

Edit: Are half the things you post here even debates?

We have a polls board for things like this, it's a child board under general discussion.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-04 19:04:24
seriously?
Well this could be a debate….but it never reaches to that point! Every time, somebody comes up with an answer and then everyone agrees…
(trying to break that trend)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-05 11:41:08
I vote Bowser.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-09-05 14:57:30

seriously?
Well this could be a debate….but it never reaches to that point! Every time, somebody comes up with an answer and then everyone agrees…
(trying to break that trend)

My advise is that you post it in polls. And if it becomes a debate, then it can be moved.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-07 20:21:34
Yeah, this is really no debate- it's definitely Bowser.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-09-13 11:12:11
Its odd actually, we think as koopas as koopa troopas but in Japan 'Koopa' is the japanese name for 'Bowser.' Why they gave him the name Bowser I don't really understand, as in the anime his name is 'King Bowser Koopa' but in Japan he's likely just called 'King Koopa' sidenote is that 'Koopa Troopa' in Japanese is 'Nokonoko.'

Posted by: holdjack421
Date: 2013-11-16 07:29:56
BOWSER IS THE COOLEST!