Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

My Avatar - Page 1

My Avatar

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-21 14:49:49
My new avatar has the potential to be disturbing, so I want imput from other forum members.
I was disturbed the first time I saw it, so I wanted to use it.

So is it considered too disturbing? Is it work safe? Or is it lacking an amount of PINGAS?

Re: My Avatar

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-06-21 14:57:17
I find it funny. Robotnik, isn't all that bright, but it's quite funny.

Date: 2010-06-21 14:59:37

I find it funny. Robotnik, isn't all that bright, but it's quite funny.

Not just Robotnik, but Pharaoh Robotnik.
With bonus diamond in bellybutton action!

Date: 2010-06-21 15:00:58
The more I look at it, the more funny it is. The state of him. I thought the one where it was he was dressed as Santa, I think it was, that made me laugh a lot. No matter what, Robotnik, always makes me laugh, no matter what avatar you have of him.

Date: 2010-06-21 15:05:01
Ironically, these potentially disturbing pics I have of him are the most humorous…
Expect the Robotnik Claus EVERY Christmas that I'm here! :XD:

This Robotnik (AoStH version) is the funniest. The others are more serious….
"I'll have to give myself a PRRRRRROMOTION!"

Date: 2010-06-21 15:10:53
:D I remember watching Sonic Underground, when I was younger, and I think the episode I saw a few years back, was when he had mother to deal with, hilarious. But, again, that avatar is just funny. It's safe, it is disturbing but in a funny way.

Date: 2010-06-21 15:22:15
I think you mean AoStH, not Underground.
Did the episode involve Robotnik trying to be President?

Date: 2010-06-21 15:24:45
I'm not sure, Underground, could of been another name for the UK version, as America, do have different names to our cartoons.

Date: 2010-06-21 15:38:30
We got three cartoons:
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (the one where my avatar is from). That Robotnik is more comedic.
Sonic the Hedgehog. That Robotnik is the most evil, and talks like he's having a constant orgasm.
Sonic Underground. The show about Sonic and his two siblings trying to find their mother. Robotnik looks similar to the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon version, but is somewhat less evil and has a different, less disturbing voice.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-22 00:58:44
Its awkward at first glance but I'm fine with it.
Both of your sigs are SUPER image heavy/long though D:

EDIT: Also, "snipe"-ing isnt too nice either, asshole.

Date: 2010-06-22 10:11:45
I will try to cut down (again) on my sig.

And I'm not sniping. As I told Adrian, I've been wanting to use this pic ever since I found it, but wasn't too sure if it was considered work safe.
He told me anyways that he didn't have a problem with it, so that's all I need to know.