Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Best Famous Youtuber. - Page 1

Best Famous Youtuber.

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-01-13 22:03:55
lotho do you watch most? I watch lots of Markiplier and Trickywi and my crush likes Leonhart a lot.

Re: Best Famous Youtuber.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-01-13 22:18:04
mutahar makes me…
y'know what we all know the meme imma stop there

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2018-01-19 07:35:18
Define famous. Is Lazy Game Reviews famous? Is Rerez famous? Is Alpharad famous? Is… SiIvaGunner famous?

Posted by: Pokedude
Date: 2018-01-20 09:32:11
I was thinking the well known ones like Markiplier who sell lots of merchandise and maybe do touring. But at this point just post what ever your favorite is because than all Youtuber's get attention.

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2018-01-20 09:52:12
I tend to stay away from the Youtube community if at all possible, especially the atrocious gaming community, which consists of grown adults playing a game and screaming at the camera in an attempt to muster followers.

If I do visit youtube, it's for political content. I tend to watch Hunter Avallone on these occasions.

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2018-01-21 15:50:18
bobby burns