Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Wack0liday =) - Page 1

Wack0liday =)

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-09-24 07:01:57
It's October the 10th, Yes, my bday has a cool name aswell (atleast on here anyway :))

It's my 13th, and no, you dont get anything, but feel free to give me some ?, some Staffs of Burnination and some DoSing tools (only joking on that last one, it's not like i'd want to DoS anything… =) (except maybe an irc net where they glined me for doing nothing :|))

Re: Wack0liday =)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-09-24 20:14:51

It's October the 10th, Yes, my bday has a cool name aswell (atleast on here anyway :))

It's my 13th, and no, you dont get anything, but feel free to give me some ?, some Staffs of Burnination and some DoSing tools (only joking on that last one, it's not like i'd want to DoS anything… =) (except maybe an irc net where they glined me for doing nothing :|))

Happy early birthday!

Re: Wack0liday =)

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-25 06:32:18
The title sounds like a stoner holiday XD