Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Halloween! - Page 3

Re: Halloween!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-01 19:55:16

Besides, I think it's boring. That is just my opinion, though, so you don't have to make anything of it.

Here, I think they're about to ban it all together, because all these predators try to abduct the kids. Some with the parents right there. Stupid idiots.
Predators? Wait, then wouldn't it make more sense to stop treat-or-tricking UNTIL 12 rather than AFTER 12? ::)

I love Trick-or-Treating.
I like it for the candy, and the teepeeing of some houses.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-01 20:09:00

Besides, I think it's boring. That is just my opinion, though, so you don't have to make anything of it.

Here, I think they're about to ban it all together, because all these predators try to abduct the kids. Some with the parents right there. Stupid idiots.
Predators? Wait, then wouldn't it make more sense to stop treat-or-tricking UNTIL 12 rather than AFTER 12? ::)

No clue. Weird, and I don't understand. Well, I live in South Carolina, what do you expect…

Date: 2007-11-05 21:11:42
How much candy did you people get?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-06 13:50:13
None at all.

Date: 2007-11-06 19:20:54

None at all.