Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

St. Patricks Day.......... - Page 1

St. Patricks Day..........

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-26 08:54:38
Good luck on the 17th!

Re: St. Patricks Day..........

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-02-26 16:07:08
I'm 1/4 Irish so I be-a luky on good O'l St. Patty's Day!

(I wonder how much piss will be on the sidewalks the next morning? XD)                <
(^If you wonder why I say this it's because people get drunk and piss everywhere FYI^)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-02-26 16:52:01
I'm 1/2 Irish. So I guess that means I'm lucky then!

Date: 2008-02-26 19:00:55
I'm like 1/5 Irish.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-02-27 00:50:55
I'm like 1/4 Irish or something.

Date: 2008-03-17 13:56:14
Est hodie. (it is today)
But I don't think getting a tooth pulled on very short notice is good luck. );

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-17 16:48:41
Okay, shall I list all of our (Americans, that is) misconceptions about the holiday?

Let me start. Today, someone actually told me in school that St. Patrick was the Lucky Charms Leprechaun. In school.  :o I am dead serious.  XD

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-03-17 16:53:58
I find it funny that my uncle ([size=8pt]well, my aunt's partner, at least[/size]) is called Patrick & absolutely hates snakes.

Date: 2008-03-17 17:03:16

Okay, shall I list all of our (Americans, that is) misconceptions about the holiday?

Let me start. Today, someone actually told me in school that St. Patrick was the Lucky Charms Leprechaun. In school.  :o I am dead serious.  XD

Let me add on to that…I told the kid to look at St. Patrick's name, and see if it seemed like HE was a leprechaun like he said he was. Stupidly enough, he told me that Saint was his actual first name.  O_o

How much does the South really know about other countries?

Date: 2008-03-17 22:00:05
I forgot to wear green today. :-[ I kept getting attacked until third period, where I got a green sticker.

Date: 2008-03-18 05:42:12

I forgot to wear green today. :-[ I kept getting attacked until third period, where I got a green sticker.
Attacked? O_o

Date: 2008-03-18 08:57:51

Attacked? O_o

Pinched.

Date: 2008-03-18 16:59:39
I kicked someone's ass for pinching me.  ;D I hate those f***ers for doing that. When did the f***ing pinching tradition start?

Date: 2008-03-18 17:54:31

Attacked? O_o
Pinched at least many times. I think someone left a permanent mark on my arm.

Date: 2008-03-18 18:38:49

Attacked? O_o
Pinched at least many times. I think someone left a permanent mark on my arm.

Ouch.