Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

April fools. - Page 1

April fools.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-04-01 14:10:10
I's april fools. Doesn't seem as if anyone has made a joke.

Re: April fools.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-04-01 17:46:00
Oh yeah April Fools! ;D This is what my History teacher did: in the last 5 minutes of class, he gave us a short quiz on French Exploration and Settlement, and nobody knew any of the answers! I was like "dyarrgh here's another bad grade" until I saw the last question: What is today's date?_________________It is April Fools day! Then when everybody found out that we learned none of the answers everybod started crumpling their's and throwing them at either the teacher or into the trash (I couldn't tell :P). I bet he had a lot of people fooled.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-04-01 17:52:02

Oh yeah April Fools! ;D This is what my History teacher did: in the last 5 minutes of class, he gave us a short quiz on French Exploration and Settlement, and nobody knew any of the answers! I was like "dyarrgh here's another bad grade" until I saw the last question: What is today's date?_________________It is April Fools day! Then when everybody found out that we learned none of the answers everybod started crumpling their's and throwing them at either the teacher or into the trash (I couldn't tell :P). I bet he had a lot of people fooled.

I am Prof. Sherkel's 2nd personality, and his alter ego.

BIG SURPRISE, huh?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-04-01 17:55:50

I am Prof. Sherkel's 2nd personality, and his alter ego.

BIG SURPRISE, huh?
I hope not :P.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-04-01 19:23:15
If I don't get a April Fools prank on this site soon… I'll make one >:]

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-04-01 20:20:06
Good idea.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-04-01 20:23:15
Well, there's http://glitchcity.info/index.php (old one) and something else if you can find it.

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-04-02 06:01:17
FOUND IT.
Its the….
IRC chat link ^_^
lol i was trying to get on at 7:00am [now] and I was like wtf youtube?
NEVAH GONNA GIVEEE UPPP! xD

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-04-03 16:02:23
It was actually all redirect boards. XD