Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Halloween - Page 2

Re: Halloween

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-11-03 21:02:10
I've seen Nightmare on Elm Street, that was crap.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-11-04 16:29:56

Believe it or not, it's a rule now, but I just merged your posts.

Actually, the rules say something along the lines of 'Please refrain from posting consecutively.'
I think.

Date: 2008-11-04 16:52:52
You mean something like this?

Rule 5.: Do not make multiple posts in a row in one thread.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-11-04 18:08:33

You mean something like this?

Rule 5.: Do not make multiple posts in a row in one thread.

Yep. That's what I was going for.

Date: 2008-11-04 19:48:20
Ah, I see.

Anyway, I still think that Halloween, should change. For like "early times", for the younger ones, like 5 or whatever up to 10, should go home, and the older people like aged 15 to whatever, should be able to go out with scary costumes, to scary other adults/teenagers, and bring out better horror movies, too. House of 1000 Corpses, by Rob Zombies, was fucking awesome. The Devil's Rejects, could of been better, so I think this is how Halloween should be like.

(Note: Keyboards, and Space bars, are fucking useless. Half the time it doesn't work, or get a double space. ??)

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-11-04 21:54:36

Ah, I see.

Anyway, I still think that Halloween, should change. For like "early times", for the younger ones, like 5 or whatever up to 10, should go home, and the older people like aged 15 to whatever, should be able to go out with scary costumes, to scary other adults/teenagers, and bring out better horror movies, too. House of 1000 Corpses, by Rob Zombies, was fucking awesome. The Devil's Rejects, could of been better, so I think this is how Halloween should be like.
(Note: Keyboards, and Space bars, are fucking useless. Half the time it doesn't work, or get a double space. ??)

You're right, House of 1000 Corpses is awesome (The funniest part was the intro with Captain Spaulding), kind of a low-budget horror though. Watching it in a place where a scary movie doesn't fit the setting of the real world place makes horror movies look slightly… Well… Not-scary.
Also you're right about the 15 and older being able to go out. At our school we are not allowed anything with excessive blood or gore, because of the stupid kindergarteners running around dressed as fucking princesses and superman (Our school goes K-12).

Date: 2008-11-04 22:15:21
I don't do much at Halloween, just wish it was better. I love, Otis. Otis: "Run, Rabbit Run. Run Rabbit! Run, Rabbit, Run, Rabbit! RUN RABBIT RUN! RUN RABBIT!!" I love that bit. Otis: "Well, fucking pigs, always fucking travel in packs." Mother Firely: "What should I do Otis?" Otis: Go, downstairs and play nice, and I'll go 'round back, and take control like I ALWAYS FUCKING, do!" = love them parts. I had to download the movie, 'cause I'm in the UK, and Halloween sucks here.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-11-04 22:41:19
That part where Captain Spaulding says "Well I was gonna call you a crazy pig-fuckin pussy-ass piece of shit" I major LOL'ed when I saw that.

Date: 2008-11-04 22:50:04
I just laughed. Rob's move Halloween, was a bit weird. But House of 1000 Corpses, is my favorite movie. Otis, has to be the most funny one out of the whole family.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-11-06 13:59:28
I had a bad halloween.
There was like, noone who gives out candy.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-11-06 19:24:06
Odd, many people seem to have haved a bad Halloween, yet I had a rather good one compared to the past!

Date: 2008-11-06 19:37:06
You're younger, Sherkel, so Halloween, might seem "fun" to you, when people like me at my age, it sucks after a while.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-11-07 11:12:34
I was "babysitting" my brothers. Aww well, I was trying to make the most of it, and sort of enjoyed myself. At least, until my 10 year old brother kicked me in the balls.