Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

3rd year anniversary. - Page 1

3rd year anniversary.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-03-07 03:48:35
Yeah, on the 13th of March, about 6 days away I would of been here officially about 3 years. I forgot about last years, but suddenly this year I've remembered. Three long years at this forum. I've properly haven't really done much over the last 2 years, since I offer to help out with anything but it seems, nothings been said. I'm still willing to help with Green glitches, I would like to help with the Gen 4 glitches, but I can't get the D/P roms, to run. So, I'm stuck with Pokemon Green glitch research, and I'm still trying to translate the glitches/attacks/item names, with little success. I haven't seen Gawaxay, of MSN nor AIM in ages, since he's cleaver since he can help me translate some of the glitches, since I've tried to get other glitches found in Green, with Yellow Hex codes, but trouble is some crash/freeze the game, and it's pretty annoying. I've stopped doing decamark research, due to the lack of non-crashing decmarks, or ones have been found. So, I've on the 13th of March, it'll be my 3rd anniversary.