Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

stay for a spell. scream fest. - Page 1

stay for a spell. scream fest.

Posted by: Reimoni
Date: 2009-08-02 20:24:48
For those who live in Virgina and Florada. starting september 25 (in Virgina) Busch gardens will start their Howl-o-Scream, in which im happy to be the burned victim. every friday saturday and sunday till november 1st. the busch in tampa has freaky preview on the 25th and 26th of september. their HoS is from the 1st of october. on every thursday friday and saturday. theirs ends on the 31st of october. they are also open till 1/2 in the morning. Happy Hauntings to you all. [spoiler=website link 2 main both busch pages]http://www.buschgardens.com/bg/[/spoiler]

Re: stay for a spell. scream fest.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-08-02 21:38:19
…What?  I'm sorry, but I did not understand a word of that.

Date: 2009-08-02 21:44:48

…What?  I'm sorry, but I did not understand a word of that.

Howl-o-scream, Busch gardens, Free Tickets, dates and times, ETC. oh PS: its my choice if i even give out the free tickets. If I do 1 will go to an admin, not as a "I give you this and you'll forget about what ive done thing." If that ever happens on here, its because I fear admins after I fear God.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-08-02 21:49:34
Ah, if only I still lived in virgnia.

Date: 2009-08-02 21:58:02
Update: Tickets are not going to be give out till near the end of the season. Photo of me in costume will be avalible on the 25th! this year will be fun >:) I get to be close with the guest *evil laughter plays in the background*