Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

The Original Phoenix & Abwayax Birthday Countdown - Page 1

The Original Phoenix & Abwayax Birthday Countdown

Posted by: The Original Phoenix
Date: 2009-11-11 22:44:00
Believe it or not, Abwayax's mythical, supposedly almost nonexistant brother exists, and that be me. My birthday is on the fifteenth of January, making me seventeen years old (and Abwayax's birthday is twelve days prior to mine, and he turns nineteen). Needless to say, there may be presents, and cake.

Oh, and hi, Abwayax. I don't plan on calling you Adrian Malacoda any time soon, so just grin and bear it (It could be worse - I could be calling you "Greg").

Current countdown status: 0 (Phoenix, 17), -12 (Abwayax, 19)

Re: The Original Phoenix & Abwayax Birthday Countdown

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-11-11 22:48:26
Why have I never heard of this mythical brother? Either way, happy birthday to you in 66 days.

Date: 2009-11-11 22:59:53

Why have I never heard of this mythical brother? Either way, happy birthday to you in 66 days.

Probably because said mythical brother hasn't said a damn word in any sort of Glitch community in eight years. It's funny, I used to have GMod status at one of Abwayax's earlier forums, but I never used it, since at the time there was only one computer in the house that he hogged.

Date: 2010-01-15 23:08:43
BIRTHDAY BUMP

As of about an hour and three minutes ago, I am seventeen years old. I can feel the senility kicking in already.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2010-01-16 07:20:45
Happy birthday Phoenix!
Just wanted to greet you : D