Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

The day Melee came to America... - Page 2

Re: The day Melee came to America...

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-04 16:21:34
I like battling against the computers on Legend in Super Cup Battles (to hone my skills to prepare for that next epic series against my friend's signature team- Mario-Toad- whom I hate) as Yoshi-Birdo, and Super is just cheap when you play against them. I once had a two-goal lead which resulted in two chain-chomps, three stars, and a Bowser attack.  :/

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-04 19:01:34
How did you fight the Super Team? They appear in the Super Cup? I've never faced them, even with my signature team that beat them originally: Yoshi and Koopas.
(I think we're getting off topic, and since the day passed, I'm considering locking this…)

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-05 08:22:59
(You could always lock and start a Super Strikers discussion thread somewhere else)

After you've beaten the normal Bowser Cup (which unlocks Super Team), they appear randomly as another entrant in other tournaments like the other eight teams. I've faced them in the Super Mushroom, Super Flower, Super Star, Super Bowser, and, although I don't do normal Cups as ofthen, Mushroom and Flower Cups. And this is all recent (last month and a half or so).

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-05 11:10:47
Alright, that's a good idea.
LOCKED.